Looking for a Mannequin TF from a spanish show

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
wazzupg
<25 FIMS Newbie

Looking for a Mannequin TF from a spanish show

Post by wazzupg »

The show I'm looking for is not "Sue??os y Caramelos".

There's a scene I've been searching for for years. It had a woman with magic powers turning another woman into a mannequin. The transformation had a decent effect and the woman offers a little bit of resistance before she's frozen. I remember it being an overall great scene and I'd love to be able to see it again. If anyone has any information of where this could be from I'd be grateful.
Zirraku
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Re: Looking for a Mannequin TF from a spanish show

Post by Zirraku »

That aren??t very much informations. Did you know more Details.
wazzupg
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by wazzupg »

Zirraku wrote:That aren??t very much informations. Did you know more Details.
I can't remember a whole lot about the show other than it was in Spanish and had a plot involving magic. As far as the scene goes it happened in a dark room with the one woman backing away from the other; they talk a little bit and then the woman with magic points her finger at the other woman and a flash comes from her finger. Then the other woman transforms into a mannequin on screen.

It's still not a whole lot to go off of, but that's really all I can remember.
Zirraku
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Zirraku »

That isn??t much. And maybe not even a Spain Show. How many years ago did you saw it?
wazzupg
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by wazzupg »

I saw it about 7-8 years ago, but it was definitely in Spanish because the friend that sent it to me was latino. Since that time I've lost contact with him and had a hard drive failure so I lost the video.
Zirraku
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Zirraku »

It??s sounds at least familar to me. Do you remember if your friend told you about it?
wazzupg
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by wazzupg »

Unfortunately I don't think he ever mentioned anything about the source of the video outside of it being something he had seen on his TV. I don't have the messages anymore though so I can't even dig through them for more info.
Zirraku
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Zirraku »

I wish you had??nt post that request. I think I know it but I don??t get the name. That makes me crazy.
Did you know what kind of dress the magic woman wear or if the hab black Makeup around her eyes.
wazzupg
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by wazzupg »

My memory of the scene is vague in general, but I think she did have dark eye makeup and she was wearing a dark colored dress or skirt.
Zirraku
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Zirraku »

It could be from "Vivan los Ninos". If I remember correctly there is a scene like that in it and there is a male and female petrification in another Episode,too.
wazzupg
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by wazzupg »

I found a playlist on youtube with all of the episodes in it; so I'll start looking through that.

Link if you're interested https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... QmZlk_s77S.
Zirraku
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Zirraku »

wazzupg wrote:I found a playlist on youtube with all of the episodes in it; so I'll start looking through that.

Link if you're interested https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... QmZlk_s77S.
Unfortunately I can??t help you, because these vids are not avaible in my country. Episode 45 shows a petrified man and a woman.
wazzupg
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by wazzupg »

I've gone through quite a few episodes and I have found some scenes that could potentially be of interest. However, I don't think that the scene I am looking for is in this series; I will continue searching through it though just in case.

Episodes 144-147 have a character disguised as a statue (it's just bodypaint)
Episode 155 has a scene with the same character as a doll, but there isn't a transformation leading up to it
Link to the scene that might be available where you're at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-d0aOw-5F8 (6:22)
Zirraku
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Zirraku »

wazzupg wrote:However, I don't think that the scene I am looking for is in this series; I will continue searching through it though just in case.
Well, than I??ll Keep looking for further shows.
wazzupg
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by wazzupg »

Just finished looking through Vivan los Ninos and I couldn't find anything else outside of the petrification scene you had already mentioned. Thank you very much for the suggestion and help though. If you have any other possible series that I could look through please let me know.
Zirraku
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Zirraku »

Other Spanish speaking series including magic? There is a show from Chile called "Magi-K" it??s some Kind of "Sabrina The Teenage Witch" mixed "Charmed" show from 20004/05, two seasons 24 episodes.
The main antagonist a character named Venus usual wears black, has dark make-up and her headquarter is a dark room.
Tffanasfrhypno
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Tffanasfrhypno »

wazzupg wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:29 am The show I'm looking for is not "Sue??os y Caramelos".

There's a scene I've been searching for for years. It had a woman with magic powers turning another woman into a mannequin. The transformation had a decent effect and the woman offers a little bit of resistance before she's frozen. I remember it being an overall great scene and I'd love to be able to see it again. If anyone has any information of where this could be from I'd be grateful.
I know what episode you're talking about, your post is from a long time ago but that scene actually belongs to the series Sueños y caramelos. Specifically right at the end of episode 28 and beginning of episode 29. Here I leave the link of the 2 episodes
Episode 28:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7z13dl
Episode 29:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7z2ngf
Alphanumero
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Alphanumero »

Tffanasfrhypno wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:11 pm
wazzupg wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:29 am The show I'm looking for is not "Sue??os y Caramelos".

I know what episode you're talking about, your post is from a long time ago but that scene actually belongs to the series Sueños y caramelos. Specifically right at the end of episode 28 and beginning of episode 29. Here I leave the link of the 2 episodes
Episode 28:
Episode 29:
Thanks for that. Are there any other instances in the show where a woman is transformed into a mannequin? Can you share those too?
Tffanasfrhypno
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Tffanasfrhypno »

Alphanumero wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:55 am
Tffanasfrhypno wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:11 pm

Episode 28:
Episode 29:
Thanks for that. Are there any other instances in the show where a woman is transformed into a mannequin? Can you share those too?
I haven't really seen the program, but I understand that there is a character who is a live mannequin, her name is "Lupita"
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

Suenos y Caramelos can be found on Roku under the ap titled "ViX",

It is a Spanish channel and you can watch all of the episodes