Idea - Hypnosis Freeze Challenge (18+)

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
freezemachine
50+ FIMS Regular

Idea - Hypnosis Freeze Challenge (18+)

Post by freezemachine »

Greetings all!

So I'm a big fan of candid freezes on youtube when someone produces a timestop or magic remote schtick. I really like the amateur hypnosis stuff too. I know they lack the polish of produced videos but there is something about somone NOT into our fetish doing a freeze that I love.

I came up with an idea for the community, especially for those of us who can produce a youtube video and is into hypnosis. It would be cool if we could create a video called something like "Hypnosis Freeze Challenge 18+" and post it and dare people to video themselves doing it. The 18+ is there for two reasons, the first being the most obvious of restricing under age and the second being that more people will look at it if they think it's risquee or something. I am aware that there are other freeze trigger videos on youtube but mostly no one videos themselves doing it, they just respond and say it worked or didn't.

If someone is up to making this video there are some things I beleive we should include. First, the challenge should be more like "getting it to work" instead of daring the person to have it not work since if they dont think it will work then it obviously wont! Second, instead of the typical freeze where the person just sits there and you can't actually tell if they are frozen, the video makes them take some kind of non-sexy pose and hold it for some period of time. There is nothing worse than a freeze video where the person just sits there.

Finally and the most important thing is that everyone in the community agrees that while viewing these videos we only post things like "That was awesome, do another video" or "Really cool, you did great." Nothing along the lines of stalking or asking them for a private freeze session since it will put a stain on the community. We are lucky enough with our fetish that even simple things like a video posted on youtube can excite us without any of the typical sexual trappings most people require. It is essential that we maintain anonymity so that we can enjoy videos without worrying about some kind of stigma from the youtube users.

Anyway, I'm very interested in hearing your thoughts on this one and maybe other suggestions but I think it could be very cool if it takes off like some of the other "challenges." We could seriously have hundreds of new freeze videos in a matter of weeks!
freezemachine
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: Idea - Hypnosis Freeze Challenge (18+)

Post by freezemachine »

Additionally, we should also just create a video called "Freeze Challenge" or "Mannequing Challenge" without the hypnosis part since many people get freaked out by it. We could just challenge people to see how well and how long they could freeze on camera. Same rules as previous post of course.
DarkNS
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by DarkNS »

I love the idea. :D
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

freezemachine wrote:Additionally, we should also just create a video called "Freeze Challenge" or "Mannequin Challenge" without the hypnosis part since many people get freaked out by it. We could just challenge people to see how well and how long they could freeze on camera. Same rules as previous post of course.
i would say "Freeze Challenge" or "Mannequin Challenge" would be better. i agree that the hypnosis part may just not work as well. i would to see this happen.
freezeiont
FIMS Contributor

Post by freezeiont »

freeze & mannequin challenge sounds nice :D
DarkNS
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by DarkNS »

And a couple of years later....
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Obviously a visionary :-)
Prospero
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Prospero »

Wow,great minds really do think alike.Now if he had only suggested that the duo Rae Sremmurd record a song called "Black Beatles"...