Freeze On YouTube Again

youtube and other online videos
danniquin
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by danniquin »

Meertens was the only person who uploaded the Victoria Justice freezes from Rocky Horror Picture Show. Yeah, it was edited like all of their videos, but the fact is, they uploaded something I really wanted to rewatch. So I'm more than willing to accept it as is.

This is the same thing that happened almost a decade ago with Halo2Kidd. They were uploading stuff nobody else was uploading, but some people didn't like that there were male freezes included, instead of female freezes ONLY, and made sure they knew it. They started getting testy, deleted all the female freeze videos, then the channel went away completely for several years.

Whenever our community gets something good, a few people complain that it's not enough, and it's the vocal minority that usually gets heard more than the silent majority, and it gives the group as a whole a bad reputation. I just think we need to be more appreciative of what we have, as opposed to wanting more. That's my two cents, anyway.
anthryax
FIMS Contributor

Post by anthryax »

danniquin wrote:Meertens was the only person who uploaded the Victoria Justice freezes from Rocky Horror Picture Show. Yeah, it was edited like all of their videos, but the fact is, they uploaded something I really wanted to rewatch. So I'm more than willing to accept it as is.

This is the same thing that happened almost a decade ago with Halo2Kidd. They were uploading stuff nobody else was uploading, but some people didn't like that there were male freezes included, instead of female freezes ONLY, and made sure they knew it. They started getting testy, deleted all the female freeze videos, then the channel went away completely for several years.

Whenever our community gets something good, a few people complain that it's not enough, and it's the vocal minority that usually gets heard more than the silent majority, and it gives the group as a whole a bad reputation. I just think we need to be more appreciative of what we have, as opposed to wanting more. That's my two cents, anyway.
well said
gots12000
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by gots12000 »

zapped! wrote:This thread is supposed to be about freeze videos posted on youtube, not the people that post them. Try to stay focused, people. :|
Amen. Can't we go back to our respective corners? Everyone has said their piece. I keep checking this thread hoping a new video has been posted! Now I'm backing away lest I get accused of derailing the thread in a similar manner.
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Post by tinyspider »

I definitely agree we should go back to posting online videos :wink: . As a final statement, I apologize to whoever got offended, but I am not gonna censor myself because some random Youtube user might take it personally. They actually haven't deleted anything from their channel as far as I can tell, but yet here we are, arguing about it :roll:. I strongly advice to everyone who likes their videos: go to their channel and tell them you appreciate what they're doing; when I started a freeze related board more than 10 years ago with Jay, what got me discouraged was not the critics (there will always be critics on a topic this specific), but the lack of appreciation from the 'silent majority' as Danniquin eloquently said.

Now, to get this topic back on track, Danniquin mentioned he wanted to revisit the rocky horror freezes. I downloaded the entire thing in HD via torrent, zipped it, and uploaded it to mega. I'll keep it online for a week, so get it before it goes. The password to open the rar is basictek
freezefantasy
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by freezefantasy »

An ad about dangers of Objectifying women, a bit ironic to be sharing on this forum, but they are pretty damn good posers! :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlZpLWgJoqs
Best,

FF
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by asfrmaster »

tinyspider wrote:I definitely agree we should go back to posting online videos :wink: . As a final statement, I apologize to whoever got offended, but I am not gonna censor myself because some random Youtube user might take it personally. They actually haven't deleted anything from their channel as far as I can tell, but yet here we are, arguing about it :roll:. I strongly advice to everyone who likes their videos: go to their channel and tell them you appreciate what they're doing; when I started a freeze related board more than 10 years ago with Jay, what got me discouraged was not the critics (there will always be critics on a topic this specific), but the lack of appreciation from the 'silent majority' as Danniquin eloquently said.

Now, to get this topic back on track, Danniquin mentioned he wanted to revisit the rocky horror freezes. I downloaded the entire thing in HD via torrent, zipped it, and uploaded it to mega. I'll keep it online for a week, so get it before it goes. The password to open the rar is basictek
I downloaded it but how do i enter the password. Maybe windows 10 is weird or I just don't know what I'm doing. I keep trying to unpack it, it says error and mentions password but no option to enter it.
wiredpete
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by wiredpete »

danniquin
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by danniquin »

asfrmaster wrote:
tinyspider wrote:I definitely agree we should go back to posting online videos :wink: . As a final statement, I apologize to whoever got offended, but I am not gonna censor myself because some random Youtube user might take it personally. They actually haven't deleted anything from their channel as far as I can tell, but yet here we are, arguing about it :roll:. I strongly advice to everyone who likes their videos: go to their channel and tell them you appreciate what they're doing; when I started a freeze related board more than 10 years ago with Jay, what got me discouraged was not the critics (there will always be critics on a topic this specific), but the lack of appreciation from the 'silent majority' as Danniquin eloquently said.

I downloaded it but how do i enter the password. Maybe windows 10 is weird or I just don't know what I'm doing. I keep trying to unpack it, it says error and mentions password but no option to enter it.
Yeah, I can't get it to play on either Windows Media or Play-it-All. It's saying because of the .rar for Windows Media, Play-it-All keeps giving me an error message.
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Post by tinyspider »

danniquin wrote:
asfrmaster wrote:

Yeah, I can't get it to play on either Windows Media or Play-it-All. It's saying because of the .rar for Windows Media, Play-it-All keeps giving me an error message.

The file was compressed with WinRAR. I don't have windows 10, so unfortunately I really don't know how to help you there, sorry.
Freezetag
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Freezetag »

Someone put up the full episode of the statue transformation scene of the blonde woman in that German TV show
https://youtu.be/8mC_uwoRFks
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by monkeyjr »

Another live video of FEMM is out, and they continue to be impressive live, the way Lula (blue bowed girl) locks up at 1:54 is rad, and the way they move during the breakdown and the finale is cool as hell. Also, they remain totally still for about 30 seconds at the end of the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3amOw6Cu5SA
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Radlen Wotan has put up an alternative account on Dailymotion for posting clips that were either blocked or deleted from his youtube account. Look under the username "taele1228" Several are in superior quality than posted before ...Radlen used to post on The Living Mannequin Circle (back in the day) as Albator.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
neosuperlopez
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by neosuperlopez »

zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Caught the later half of this promo tonight on TV for 'America's Got Talent' and couldn't get on youtube fast enough to see if I missed something. The backdrop reminds me of one of my all time favs 'Talking in Your Sleep' by the Romantics, but no sleepy babes in Lingerie. :cry: Still a good live freeze:

https://youtu.be/hMdzYN2V8vM
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Two shapely backup dancers in body paint are frozen (or deactivated, take your pick) while standing in profile in the background. Goes from 1:24 - 1:52:
https://youtu.be/fECWtBGjgoo
rodionmarlow
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by rodionmarlow »

Can anyone identify this clip?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjlhfIZ0oM
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

rodionmarlow wrote:Can anyone identify this clip?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjlhfIZ0oM
The Troop, I believe the episode called 'Speed' or something like that. Fun fact, the chick frozen is Victoria Justice, so she's in fact been frozen at least twice in stuff.
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by monkeyjr »

Looks like Tekken 7 has a pause/timestop function, sadly, exclusive to the VR mode. Also unfortunate, the only video I could find of it is the "ryona" (beating the girl up) type. Hopefully some kind soul will be able to upload just pure timestop posing, it looks great, heh.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tbZ7VNiJ2aY
Corey Fantoccini
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Corey Fantoccini »

Aaaaaan VirtueBeat's account is gone, along with the rare videos that had been reposted under it. :(
Tanma
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Tanma »

That's really annoying...
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

Tanma wrote:That's really annoying...
Sorry about that, it's a precaution for spam accounts. I don't remember how many posts you need until that's gone but I'll approve them if I see the message again.
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

meh wrote:
Tanma wrote:That's really annoying...
Sorry about that, it's a precaution for spam accounts. I don't remember how many posts you need until that's gone but I'll approve them if I see the message again.
i have it set to 2 posts

Fear is The Mind Killer
Stuckfast2000
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by Stuckfast2000 »

Dosman
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Dosman »

That Golden Oldies video and the making of are great! What patience!
danniquin
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by danniquin »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JepCeV3KKPA&t=8s

Another one from Meertens, anyone know what it's from?