Freeze Updates

youtube and other online videos
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Re: Freeze Updates

Post by Ivyy »

The Internship w Naiomi Mae

Naiomi came in for an interview to be a production assistant intern. She didn't know she had been implanted with a subliminal freeze command that made her freeze. The interview was going fine until her shirt kept coming off for some reason...she also had problems keeping her pants up. I then pulled out my cock and jerked off on her ass. She was a bit shocked when the freeze was removed but that's what happens when you intern at 1 Room Studios

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12223 ... Naiomi+Mae
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Freezing Tracy the neighbor (Freeze)

Tracy Jordan is waiting outside in the hall when she runs across levi. They exchange small talk when suddenly he uses a device to freeze her.
He poses her in the hall and tucks her skirt into her pantyhose exposing her panties.
He then picks her up to carry her away and then once inside the privacy of the apartment he strips her naked enjoying her body. running his hands across her breasts and pussy.
This is the most fun he's had in awhile.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/49661 ... 8Freeze%29
gots12000
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by gots12000 »

Not seeing the freeze connection on the last post... do you work for clips4sale by chance?
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Frozen Vanity

"Have you seen those cosmo filters that girls use to make their skin flawless?" Fifi asks looking over at her friend, Nyxon. Nyxon smiles, completely self-absorbed into her phone's camera, so Fifi suggests a new filter the girls can use to really make their photos pop. After both girls download it, they can't help but stare at themselves with how gorgeous their skin looks.
"That looks pretty good actually," Fifi says. The girls, eager to try out their new, amazing filter, pose and snap a picture. However, this filter is different because they are stuck frozen like that! They sit stiff, unblinking, and locked in their silly pose for 30 seconds until the effect wears off.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/79949 ... D+480p+wmv
gots12000
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by gots12000 »

Again, the last two posts don’t seem to contain any freeze content.
Raphael
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Raphael »

Based on what Ivyy posted when first creating the topic, it seems all the posts being submitted are being done based on the category under which the content is listed on clips4sale (Freeze). I don't really see much point in this topic being kept open if it's simply spamming content from a site that can be easily accessed and searched. On top of that, I've seen plenty of replicated posts of older content that have already been posted in other topics. After a brief bit of research it would seem that this isn't the only site that this member posts updates on behalf of clips4sale either.

The occasional post of unrelated content here and there isn't really that irritating, and I suspect I'm of a minority of users who don't care much for this topic, but can someone at least confirm that the user isn't a bot?
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

I hear you all and understand how some of the repeats and non related posts can be annoying...

but

I find a lot of the posts helpful for those of us who do not scan all the clip4sales stores on a daily basis.

And so far Ivy and myself are the only ones posting in this thread.

And I would say out of all his posts, only about %30 of them are repeats or not freeze related.
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Annoying Roommate Frozen and Forced to Worship

Katie is so annoyed with her clean freak roommate, Lela. Once again Lela is vacuuming while Katie is napping on the couch. Katie came preparred this time because she ordered a new gadget in the mail this week... it's a remote that can freeze and mute anyone you want. Lela sits down and Katie begins playing with her remote. Lela is scared as she's lost complete control of her own self. Katie knows just how much Lela HATES feet... so as the perfect revenge Katie forces her obnoxious roommate to smell and worship her stinky dirty feet. She even shoves all her toes into her mouth, amost making her gag on her entire foot. Katie leaves her roommate frozen, muted, and helpless on the sofa as she goes to her room to take a nice peaceful nap.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/42751 ... +%28mov%29
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

STIFF DRINK

Jim invites his neighbor Diana over for a drink. She has no idea that her cocktail is a special transformation mixture that Jim has been working on. After he gets her to down the whole glass,... Diana begins to feel her whole body start to stiffen. As Jim looks on with anticipation,.. Diana is transformed in a real live living mannequin! Excited that his potion worked, Jim takes pleasure in posing his new doll in various positions. He plays with her hair, her breasts, her skin. She is his to manipulate. Jim slowly undresses his mannequin continuing to play with her along the way. Happy with his new acquisition,. he re-dresses Diana in sexier, more appropriate doll attire. He cannot wait to show off his new toy.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/37863 ... 81080HD%29
gots12000
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by gots12000 »

Jay wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:11 pm I hear you all and understand how some of the repeats and non related posts can be annoying...

but

I find a lot of the posts helpful for those of us who do not scan all the clip4sales stores on a daily basis.

And so far Ivy and myself are the only ones posting in this thread.

And I would say out of all his posts, only about %30 of them are repeats or not freeze related.
I’m happy if this thread is used to find hidden videos that aren’t easily located on clips4sale, but I’m pretty sure Ivy is just a bot posting whatever has the category or keyword freeze or frozen. At some point it’s just white noise. If actual folks are posting a video that is especially good or hard to find, then that’s a worthy effort. I’ll try to do a better job of participating in that way, so this thread can stay relevant.
Jay

Post by Jay »

And if need be I'll do some housekeeping on his posts that need it.
Raphael
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Raphael »

If there are people who find this topic useful then I guess it's better to keep it, I figured I was in the minority of users who were really bothered anyhow :)
Jay wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:11 pm And I would say out of all his posts, only about %30 of them are repeats or not freeze related.
I did at least find some mild comic relief in the fact that following your post, Ivyy has posted 3 videos, 1 of which is not freeze related, so 30% is certainly not far off the mark!
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Kinda Horny

Hoping to make some extra money for college, Kate has been doing freelance lingerie modeling on the side. The money's alright and she likes feeling sexy in front of the clients. Her harmless fun is soon spoiled by naughty MaX and his timestop app!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/50885 ... inda+Horny
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Frozen and Exposed in Public! Layla Moore controls Charlene Ward

When Layla first started reading about magical incantations and powerful amulets she thought it was all a big joke... but with a bit more reading she finds that it might have a bit of truth to it. So she decides to give it a shot using a powerful magical ring she found on etsy! She decides to see if this magic stuff really works on her friend Charlene, who is just perfect for her devious plan!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/62803 ... mv+version
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

I Say Yes

Guda comes home to his less than receptive partner. He tries to make advances on his sexy little package of a woman, but Pepper just won’t give in, not even conceding a blowjob. Having enough rejection, Guda uses his time stop watch to freeze her. This time, yes. He maneuvers his now helpless, and unable to decline lover to remove her phone from her hands a device long standing between them and their sex life, and replaces it with his cock. He pushes it between her fingers and gets hard from the feeling of her frozen fingers rolling over his shaft. Picking her up and bending her over the chair he inspects her sexy little ass and spreads it open to taste her. His tongue works in and out of her pussy lips getting her nice and wet for his intruding cock. Standing up, he fucks her from behind thrusting his ramrod into her non-consenting cunt. He bangs away at her before unfreezing her just long enough to get a glimpse of what was happening to her, gasps and moans escape her mouth just momentarily. He lays her on the table and fucks her harder and harder, finally bursting inside her. He unfreezes her, and his distraught girlfriend shocked by what has happened stumbles away.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/50885 ... /I+Say+Yes
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Frozen Lawyer's Case

Tellula is a big shot defense lawyer. Her 10am appointment, Miles, shows up and she has to break the news to him that she can't represent him.
Enraged, Miles throws a fit, yelling at her, demanding she do her job and provide the service he has already paid for, Tellula goes to call security, but Miles stops her with his timestop watch.
He searches around her office and finds a camera and decides to make her represent him, free of charge. He starts to pose her, while stripping her and taking incriminating pictures of the high profile lawyer in sexy poses.He puts her on her knees in front of him and puts his cock in her hand, making sure to take lots of pictures of this, then he starts to slowly fuck her face.
He picks her up and leans her over the desk and starts to fuck her, still taking pictures, then lays her down on the desk and fucks her until he cums.He sets her back up in her chair, ready to untimestop her and show her exactly why she is going to represent him

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/50885 ... r%27s+Case
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Sexy Gold Furniture

Three sexy women are transformed into sexy, shiny gold furniture pieces. Each woman shows up to a house thinking they are going to be models for human shaped furniture. However, once they are in the house they are given a special drink that causes them to slowly freeze and turn into non-moving statues. Each woman is transformed into a frozen statue one at a time. Once each woman is frozen, they are stripped naked, moved into the shape of a piece of furniture and then transformed into gold. After each woman is turned to gold, the camera pans around her golden body before the next victim arrives. When the next woman arrives, she admires the gold statue of the previous woman and gets excited to have furniture modeled after her. The women are all unaware that they will be frozen and turned into the gold furniture themselves. All women freeze with a shocked expression, a wide open mouth. The video ends with long pans around the 3 frozen gold bodies. This is shot POV and stars Tracy Jordan, Cherry Spice and Astrid Hunter. #SHINY #GOLD #FREEZE #FROZEN #NAKED #NUDE #STATUES #MANNEQUINS #OPEN MOUTH

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/43460 ... +Furniture
vmteck
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by vmteck »

Raphael wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:21 am If there are people who find this topic useful then I guess it's better to keep it, I figured I was in the minority of users who were really bothered anyhow :)
Jay wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:11 pm And I would say out of all his posts, only about %30 of them are repeats or not freeze related.
I did at least find some mild comic relief in the fact that following your post, Ivyy has posted 3 videos, 1 of which is not freeze related, so 30% is certainly not far off the mark!
I do find this topic useful. I was one of the first to comment about the repeat videos that occasionally come up. But I guess that is useful for those folks who are new to this forum or those like me who do miss older videos that I've not seen before.. so great job for taking the time to list them. I only wish there were more greater sources to draw from than just C4S..
Dosman
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Dosman »

I've purchased a few videos because of this topic. I hope we can keep it and keep it active. I hope some of the producers will take advantage of it to remind us of some of their forgotten gems!
Jay

Post by Jay »

I'm gonna post this here as well since I was asked to by some people.
And tbh, its Victoria's best freezing(and most sexy)

Random Ray

This video was originally shot as a custom.

While Victoria is practicing Yoga in her apartment, she becomes the victim of a man who wants to play with his new Random Ray and Freeze Remote.
He freezes Victoria in mid yoga pose and lets himself inside her home. He watches the beautiful girl clumsily go through her routine, freezing and unfreezing her throughout.
When Victoria finally realizes what's going on, she makes a break for the door, but she's put into a blissful trance when shot with the ray.
Now Victoria is completely at the man's mercy as her mind is controlled by the various random settings on the ray.

Full Download Details:
20 minutes, 34 seconds
Only $12.99

Key highlights of video include:
Time stopped - Victoria is frozen and unfrozen repeatedly with a remote control. She is left with no memory of what happened while frozen. Confused and upset upon being unfrozen.
Frozen and unfrozen during yoga poses.
Spots the unknown man in her apartment and tries to escape. Stopped in her tracks when shot with a mind-control ray. Stands entranced with a grin on her face.
Shot with the ray, and believes she is trapped in an invisible box.
Frozen while trapped in the box.
Shot with the ray, acts like she is drunk. Wants to go outside and play in the snow, but realizes she must change her clothes first.
Comes down wearing even less clothing, still acting drunk, and begins posing against the wall.
Frozen while posed up against the wall.
Shot with the ray, begins acting like a chicken.
Frozen and unfrozen while acting as a chicken.
Shot with the ray, springs to attention in a salute.
Shot with the ray, begins doing a variety of dances, eventually becoming a booty dance.
Frozen and unfrozen during dancing.
Shot with the ray, believes she is Wonder Woman. Begins shouting that she stands for justice and all that is good.
Barefoot
No nudity

ImageImage
ImageImage

http://girlsgonehypnotized.com/RandomRay.html
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

House Arrest - Part Two

Spreading Jacquelyn's arms out to her sides, Diablo begins to tickle Jacquelyn, first at her ears, then down her neck and over her tight white blouse. After playing with Jacquelyn for awhile, he pulls down her jacket and unbuttons the bottom of her blouse. The sexy captive whines and protests but to no avail. Soon Diablo is twirling a tickling finger in Jacquelyn's belly button and smacking her firm tight tummy. The rapid-fire blows cause the furious Jacquelyn's belly to grow bright pink!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12265 ... +%28mp4%29
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Raquel & Nyxon... Freezing A Grade-A Whore

Raquel knows that her husband has been cheating on her with her friend Nyxon, and she's out to get revenge. She's tired of the humiliation, and of everyone at the gym whispering behind her back, so she concocts a special magic potion & invites Nyxon over for a little chat. Oblivious that Raquel knows what's been going on, Nyxon arrives at her house suspecting nothing. Raquel makes some small talk with her for about a minute or two, then offers Nyxon a drink. Nyxon takes a few sips, and complains to Raquel that she's beginning to feel a little funny. Raquel just laughs & tells Nyxon that she's just dehydrated, and the she should take another drink. Nyxon obliges, and within a matter of seconds, she's frozen solid like a statue. Raquel moves Nyxons arms around posing her like a mannequin & making her look ridiculous. Next, she removes the top of Nyxon's dress exposing her huge tits, then she lifts up her dress to expose her bright pink satin panties. She then takes out her phone & takes a few incriminating photos of Nyxon to use for blackmail.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10958 ... MP4+Mobile
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Freezing Roomate with Penny Barber

"Blah blah blah" is all I hear when my roommate, Penny, complains to me about being late on my bills, throwing my clothes on the floor etc etc. She's always so uptight. I'm here trying to watch tv, and she's like an annoying gnat in my ear. Penny gets super irritated with me when I don't turn off the tv to listen to her be self-righteous. Fine...I'll pause my tv show for a minute I guess.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/75279 ... Barber+mp4
Corey Fantoccini
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Corey Fantoccini »

I think it's worth noting that for some of us without the greatest connections or DSLs or whatevers that get us to the net, these gif-heavy threads often take upwards of five minutes or more to load, or stall out before the newest posts can be reached. I know that we all want to get a look at the new releases before buying, but maybe it would be prudent to leave the gifs at the vendor websites and just pose the synopsies so that we're not hitting "reload" three or four times?
Jay

Post by Jay »

Ivy you still there? Are you mad at us? lol