Significant Others

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
statuetized
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Significant Others

Post by statuetized »

Wondering if any of you have success in getting your wife or girlfriend to freeze pose for you.

My wife will do it in the nude on a regular basis for me, but I'm wondering if I'm one of the few whose partner is willing to do this.
lvman
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: Significant Others

Post by lvman »

I've gotten my girlfriend to do it for me during sex. Its been pretty great.
statuetized
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by statuetized »

I have some great video of my wife oiled and posing. Doesn't get much better.
DarkNS
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by DarkNS »

We also "play" during sex :)
juva
FIMS Contributor

Post by juva »

Lucky B's. :twisted:
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

This has been covered in a similar post:
http://www.basictek.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1864

But since I'm already here... :D

I've been lucky enough to be in two different relationships in which my girlfriends were willing to play out freeze scenarios, and had a very near miss with a third (mentioned in the thread above). The first happened on a regular basis, with "Tammy" even going as far as to surprise me by posing herself just before I would get home from work. At times this would range from newly bought lingerie too all-out nudity. Sometimes she would "freeze-up" during sex and even while having just a simple conversation without my having to ask. She was very, very good at freezing and even understood the importance of breathing lightly and not blinking so much! In the other relationship, "Cheryl" used to play a game we jokingly referred to as "Mannequin Maid" where she'd wear the classic French Maid costume complete with garters and the fishnets with the little seams running up the back. The first time that she agreed to play out this scenario, I decided to move her out of the living room where she was frozen. When I suggested, "Let's move this into the bedroom," she didn't reply. The second time I said it she replied, "Well if I'm supposed to be frozen then I shouldn't be talking and I certainly wouldn't be walking around now would I ? - You'll just have to pick me up and carry me!" Cheryl had made a very good point and managed to hold her bent -at- the -waist position as I carried her into the bedroom! Later on in the relationship she mentioned the idea of getting her these remote controlled panties and she would agree to freeze whenever they were activated. Unfortunately, that relationship ended and it was never meant to be...

In both relationships, we discussed how it felt to be frozen and their replies were quite similar; the idea of having to retain a pose while being manipulated around or "having things done to them" and then not being able to react was the ultimate turn-on from a submissive point of view. Now I should point out that in both cases I had been involved with these women for quite sometime. There was one particularly attractive girl that I was seeing for awhile that couldn't stand men "objectifying" her and there's absolutely no way I would have ever brought up such a thing in front of her. I definitely wouldn't advise getting into a "new" relationship and then asking her right off the bat "Hey; do you think you could stand in the corner and pose like a statue for me while I do nasty things to your body?" ...Some of you might be laughing, but it's the same reason you keep scaring everyone off of you tube...
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Immobilizer71
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Immobilizer71 »

Very lucky.. I have the GREATEST girlfriend..... I Have hypnotized her to freeze upon command...
So I get myself a real frozen statue to do anything I want :)
freezeiont
FIMS Contributor

Post by freezeiont »

Yes.. my girlfriend would freeze on my command and also her 5 sisters without any hypnosis involved.. all are good freezers ..
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

who here has the balls to show a video :mrgreen: :evil:
freezeiont
FIMS Contributor

Post by freezeiont »

hahaha sorry no videos recorded from me.. sorry
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

That would also be one way to guarantee that she wouldn't ever do it again... :roll:
freezeiont
FIMS Contributor

Post by freezeiont »

zapped! wrote:That would also be one way to guarantee that she wouldn't ever do it again... :roll:
Yeap.. you've said it zapped 8)
freezeiont
FIMS Contributor

Post by freezeiont »

no other care to share their experience? :wink:
Myslef1
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Myslef1 »

I have a friend whose girlfriend will freeze for him on command and model for photoshoots in which she is supposed to be frozen. He's me a video he made of her doing it before, she's really cute. I've gotten his younger sister to freeze for me a few times too.

As for me, I have not been so lucky. I tried to get my ex to do it for me, and she was considering it before we broke up - sadly we went into a long-distance relationship (which ended very quickly) before I ever got to see if she would freeze for me or not.

Times might be getting better for me though! I've been talking with a girl I like, and though we are not dating, she will freeze for me on command. Her sister and 5 of her friends will freeze on command for me too. :) I've taken a small broken camera which I now keep on me at all times to use as a sort of "freeze ray" on them whenever I get the chance. It's certainly amazing fun!
LloydMoreaux
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by LloydMoreaux »

My GF and I are very much into freezing and I feel so lucky to be able to share this kink with somebody. We do all sorts of sexy stuff with each other, including dressing/undressing and position changes, and yes, some hardcore stuff. She's not strong enough to lift me, but I can move her around to different parts of the room to give her a change of scenery. Sometimes our freezes are very short, but not always. We've both managed nearly half an hour without any movement. And we've also both managed around 90 consecutive minutes with lots of repositioning (so the muscles don't get too stiff). We also have a separate "mode" where we are allowed to speak but not move, which I strongly recommend to anybody who plays these games. That was a EUREKA moment for us, which really helped us to extend our freezes for a LONG time, since you can check up on the person's well-being without unfreezing them.

I've got lots of pics and video, but sorry, sharing them would be a tremendous deal-breaker, and this too fun of a situation to jeopardize. For years (decades!) I looked for a woman who would share this with me and I am so fortunate to have found her, and found the courage to share my thoughts on the topic with her.
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

LloydMoreaux wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:13 pm My GF and I are very much into freezing and I feel so lucky to be able to share this kink with somebody. We do all sorts of sexy stuff with each other, including dressing/undressing and position changes, and yes, some hardcore stuff. She's not strong enough to lift me, but I can move her around to different parts of the room to give her a change of scenery. Sometimes our freezes are very short, but not always. We've both managed nearly half an hour without any movement. And we've also both managed around 90 consecutive minutes with lots of repositioning (so the muscles don't get too stiff). We also have a separate "mode" where we are allowed to speak but not move, which I strongly recommend to anybody who plays these games. That was a EUREKA moment for us, which really helped us to extend our freezes for a LONG time, since you can check up on the person's well-being without unfreezing them.

I've got lots of pics and video, but sorry, sharing them would be a tremendous deal-breaker, and this too fun of a situation to jeopardize. For years (decades!) I looked for a woman who would share this with me and I am so fortunate to have found her, and found the courage to share my thoughts on the topic with her.
Lloyd, thats awesome. I am fortunate enough to have one who is slowly getting into this as well. Do you have any specific stories you can share about a roleplay she surprised you with. I have always wondered if the spouse has ever made themselves up more to appear like an actual mannequin or if they simply "freezed" in place for the fun. I have had some ladies surprise me when I got home from work and also became life like sex dolls. a lot of fun.

I have helped many models in achieving that concept. Would love to hear more. or even describing your partner without sharing photos.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

[/quote]
I have had some ladies surprise me when I got home from work and also became life like sex dolls. a lot of fun.
[/quote]

I'd have to say that these were the most memorable freezes of all, as it meant that she was in that mindset of This is what he really likes and I just want to please my man. The idea that she actually went through the trouble of planning ahead, picking out a sexy costume, and then striking a pose that actually looked mannequin or statue-like really stuck with me. I can recall us shopping at the mall one day, and we walked up to a mannequin; I pointed out the positioning of the hands, the attitude of the pose, etc. She mimicked them perfectly right down to the blank stare.

It definitely cranked-up the anticipation factor on both sides: for me it was What if she's wearing that outfit and posed like this when I walk in the door - that would really hit the spot! and for her I hear his car pulling in. A minute from now, he's going to come through that door and find me, and he's going to do whatever he wants with me and there's nothing I can do about it or I'll ruin the illusion. We discussed the control / adoration / objectification aspects at length and she admitted that all three could be an equal turn-on for her. At the same time, she didn't want to do it so often that it became "routine" for us as a couple.

The second girl was equally talented and willing, but she never planned anything out. It was more or less "So what do you want to do?" ..."I can be your mannequin" ..."Lets go!"

The key here is respect your partner and don't ever take anything for granted.
LloydMoreaux
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by LloydMoreaux »

As for specific stories, we've used the Wonder Woman episode as an obvious starting point. One time we tried a variation of the "student steals the artwork" scene from that episode. In that scene, the student is frozen on display in the gallery, gets revived, steals the artwork, then signals that he's ready to be suspended again. We went to a park that wasn't very busy, but still had a few people hanging around. In her car, I explained that I was going to "activate" her freeze device, release her via text message in about 15-20 minutes, then she was to recover an item hidden in the park, and return to her car and signal that she was ready to be frozen again. After freezing her, I drove to the other side of the park so I could surreptitiously observe her recovery of the item. After she got it and texted me that she was ready to be frozen again, I waited another 15-20 minutes to return to her car. I got in and told her that I was going to set her freeze device so that she could talk but still couldn't move. I then spent another five minutes or so "verifying" the authenticity of the device and talking to her while she sat next to me, immobile. All told, she spent probably about 40 minutes frozen that day.

Another time I froze myself in a park just after texting her with the "send my location" feature. I gave her my location and told her that I would remain frozen there until she came to release me. I think she got there in about 15 minutes and didn't unfreeze me for another 10 minutes or so.

Another time I cuffed her hands behind her back and put a ballgag in her mouth. I then ordered her to freeze, and removed the cuffs and gag. She stood there motionless with her hands behind her and her mouth open. I think I kept her that way for about 10 minutes. Naked, of course.

On another occasion, I had her sit in a chair across from me, naked, and touch herself. I froze her, and left her like that for about 20 minutes with her legs spread and her fingers stopped in mid-rub. I sure enjoyed that one!

I've got many other stories too. I know we all want pics and vids, but stories will have to do!
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

LloydMoreaux wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:31 pm As for specific stories, we've used the Wonder Woman episode as an obvious starting point. One time we tried a variation of the "student steals the artwork" scene from that episode. In that scene, the student is frozen on display in the gallery, gets revived, steals the artwork, then signals that he's ready to be suspended again. We went to a park that wasn't very busy, but still had a few people hanging around. In her car, I explained that I was going to "activate" her freeze device, release her via text message in about 15-20 minutes, then she was to recover an item hidden in the park, and return to her car and signal that she was ready to be frozen again. After freezing her, I drove to the other side of the park so I could surreptitiously observe her recovery of the item. After she got it and texted me that she was ready to be frozen again, I waited another 15-20 minutes to return to her car. I got in and told her that I was going to set her freeze device so that she could talk but still couldn't move. I then spent another five minutes or so "verifying" the authenticity of the device and talking to her while she sat next to me, immobile. All told, she spent probably about 40 minutes frozen that day.

Another time I froze myself in a park just after texting her with the "send my location" feature. I gave her my location and told her that I would remain frozen there until she came to release me. I think she got there in about 15 minutes and didn't unfreeze me for another 10 minutes or so.

Another time I cuffed her hands behind her back and put a ballgag in her mouth. I then ordered her to freeze, and removed the cuffs and gag. She stood there motionless with her hands behind her and her mouth open. I think I kept her that way for about 10 minutes. Naked, of course.

On another occasion, I had her sit in a chair across from me, naked, and touch herself. I froze her, and left her like that for about 20 minutes with her legs spread and her fingers stopped in mid-rub. I sure enjoyed that one!

I've got many other stories too. I know we all want pics and vids, but stories will have to do!
I think all of us could "picture" those scenarios. Sounds like you both like to freeze and play.
I have had a few times where I also had the fun in wrapping her in seran wrap tightly around each limb so she could experience the "plastic feel" and the tightness and immobility as I was able to move and manipulate her body. I used a clear mask and wrapped her head but not over her face as to allow her to remain motionless yet immobile.

Zapped is also correct in saying.. "do not take ANYTHING for granted".
freezefantasy
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by freezefantasy »

My SO knows about my interests. She doesn't role play but she has watched some clips with me before just out of curiosity, and she's very happy for me to do photoshoots of her where she poses like a mannequin/statue/doll while wearing little to nothing (whatever I pick), but it's for personal collection only!

We've done photoshoots at the beach, in every room of our apartment, and on the train.

She's got a model body, but isn't very good at freezing facial expressions. She just sort of stares into space and I don't want to be too demanding or she might withdraw her participation :mrgreen:
Best,

FF
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

Sounds like you have a nice little niche with her. Ever ask her to pose in a store window?
LloydMoreaux
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by LloydMoreaux »

I don't take anything for granted with my GF. I cherish each day and each fun session we have.

We have never done the "freeze in the store window" thing yet, although we have certainly talked about it. Both of us have occasionally done public freezes, but not that often. We don't want to unnecessarily involve the public with our games, so we try to be very subtle about it. I once froze her via text message while she was at a table in the food court of the mall. I kept her that way for just a couple minutes while I observed from across the room. And one time she froze me in a park, then left me there and went back to her car. The toughest part for me was keeping still while a guy walking his dog went by. I wasn't doing anything wrong, but I still felt like I would have owed this guy some kind of explanation if he walked up to me and asked me if I was OK. Would I have "broken character" to answer him? I honestly don't know, but I can remember those butterflies in my stomach very distinctly.

Recently I froze her outside by a lake and left her there for about 20 minutes. She said the water was very soothing to look at and the squishy sandy ground under her feet made standing fairly easy. With that in mind, we intend to get one of those mats that cashiers stand on to help make longer freezes more comfortable. Hopefully that's a helpful lifehack for anybody else who plays these games!
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

Good stuff Lloyd..

Have you ever moved and carried her as she was frozen?
It can be a lot of fun and some ladies love the idea of being moved like an object.
freezefantasy
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by freezefantasy »

greneker03 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:12 am Sounds like you have a nice little niche with her. Ever ask her to pose in a store window?
We're going on a mini roadtrip this coming weekend. Since we don't live in those country towns she might be more comfy to try some public posings (but not naked of course!)
Best,

FF
Cyborg1984
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Cyborg1984 »

My partner disclosed very early on that she was turned on by this fetish, particularly being told to freeze.

We have tried numerous things with freeze play, her reading that she is frozen on a letter left for her in the table and being carried to the bedroom, having a phone alarm go off that leads her to freezing, and just plain being told to freeze.

She is to the point that she somewhat begs to be frozen during sex, which is quite the turn on.

I guess I'm pretty lucky.