GGH feedback for freeze/robot/hypno vids

youtube and other online videos
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

GGH feedback for freeze/robot/hypno vids

Post by Jay »

Im sort of the GGH liaison for his freeze/robot material these days. He has asked for some feedback on his freeze and robot vids.
If you all want to post any suggestions for him with what you want to see with his vids, feel free to post them here.
Any critiques of his freeze vids can go here as well.

Fire away everyone!
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: GGH feedback for freeze/robot/hypno vids

Post by monkeyjr »

I'm basically the only one who really brings this specific part up for videos, but hell with it, haha; more faceplay if the models are good for it, stuff like stretching and smooshing lips, opening up eyes, etc.

And on more practical stuff, close ups of their face while frozen is always nice. Maybe introduce the loop and slow motion command for both the fictional and real life hypnosis videos.
freezefantasy
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by freezefantasy »

I honestly love GGH's freeze work, even if it's just part of another themed clip like hypno command or the random light box one. The camera angles and panning motions are pretty much spot on for what I enjoy, and the performers are usually top notched and well-directed. I buy every one that comes out!

A few things I would like to see more in these freeze videos would be:
- camera a bit further away for scenes where the girl is being pushed onto bed or couch in a frozen pose so we see nearly the full body.
- more of the slowly freezing up.
- higher frequency of them freezing up, unfreezing, then freezing again, ideally with a wide variety of poses and facial expressions.
- occasionally have a scene where the girl WANTS to be frozen/statue'd up rather than always against their will.
Best,

FF
Corey Fantoccini
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Corey Fantoccini »

For as much as I'm sure a large chunk of the target demographic likes the models barefoot, I would like to see a more equitable, if not full 50/50 split, between barefoot girls and those keeping their shoes on, particularly in statue/mannqequin and robot modes. Or at least, if there's a mannequin segment, having them pose their bare feet like a sculpted mannequin ready to have high heels dressed on them.
gerson
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by gerson »

Agree with the points of the previous comments and I enjoy the site very much. I usually tend to buy when I have seen a "taster" clip, and these aren't always available. I'm glad that there is more freeze and mannequin content, especially in the "Real hypnosis" sessions. In these sessions I prefer to see frozen with eyes open and unaware, but I suppose that depends on the depth of trance with the subject? Would be really awesome to have the model answer questions during the freeze segments of real hypnosis. Even if they just said "I am a mannequin or I am frozen like a statue".
"There is one blonde model named Maria who is a particular good freezer, I believe she has done three or four videos? She never blinks and has great expressions, but she doesn't do nude, which is ok by me, but I would really like to see her in the "real hypnosis" sessions, to see if she would still be that good? I get that the models need to be comfortable especially when really hypnotized, but I do prefer to see them in heels. I have been particularly impressed when the girl is frozen in the passenger seat of a car, I have always liked the idea of that with a girlfriend or wife. I have also enjoyed the recent hotel room shoots. particularly the reality sessions.
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Post by readinghypnotist »

My tastes are simple. I don't need loops or slow freeze (and I certainly don't need to get paint involved). Whether it's done by a watch, remote, ray gun, or just saying the word "freeze" is fine with me.

I'm not a foot guy at all. I'm good with them being covered up. In fact knee-length socks or boots can be pretty sexy. Nothing better than a pair of legs, in my opinion.

I also agree with seeing the girl from all angles and also more posing. Not just arms, but also also legs, face, and head.
jaeson777
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by jaeson777 »

Im a big fan of most of his work, and of course a fan of his more popular models(Victoria, Lily, Mandy, Jennifer, a few scattered others). While I enjoy the freeze vids, its the models that make it for me(duh lol).
Some of his girls are excellent at freezing, Maria, Jennifer, Constance, Karly, Carmen come to mind. You can always tell when he gets girls in that have experience doing freeze vids for other producers.
Just by how well they freeze, and there frozen poses(Ludella being the queen, even though he hasnt done a vid in a long time with her). I'll leave some stuff below for suggestions.

1. It would be nice if the frozen poses were more animated some times(if we are doing a time freeze type theme).
Just standing there upright looking blankly doesnt do much for me. The pose needs to be more "in the process of doing something".
And the facial expression being frozen is key. Love it when you do frozen face play. Especially if the model can do a good job of holding the new facial expression frozen.

2. I'd love to see some more risque frozen play. You did it with Jennifer when she was frozen naked laying on the ground exposing herself while holding a difficult pose. I loved this so much.
A couple of your models that do more risque stuff(Alisha, Aurora) it would be cool to see them "frozen while in a sex act". Even if they are just by themselves in the shoot, this could be done.
When you end your vids with the "point of view" sex act you do sometimes, just freeze them and then change the camera angle or lift the girl off you while she is frozen..etc.

3. For real sessions Id love to see some slow motion or looping type commands. Also, just randomly freezing the subject during the session is cool, and makes for some good poses.
Rhlover does a great job and all, but Joe is the king of freezing while doing those sessions.I know that cant always be worked out, but when you(or if Joe travels) I always love to see him work with your models.

4. If you know your shooting a freeze themed video, it would be nice if the model would not wear baggy clothes. Tighter clothes are so much better because you can see the body and the frozen pose a lot better.
I know you dont always have control over what your models wear, but I thought Id throw this out there. When some of your girls are wearing workout clothes and you get them to freeze, its pretty great.
That being said, I'd love to see more of your girls to dress up rather then sometimes where plain street clothes. Maybe a business suit, or a "going out to the club" type outfit.

5. Maybe another method of freezing them? The remote and ray gun is kind of tired. I dont have a good suggestion for you on that on. lol
(Speaking of ray gun, that video with Victoria where that gun made her do things at random is easily one of my favorite vids of yours).
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I just looked on my portable hard drive and was surprised to find that I’ve bought 43 clips from GGH over the years, (more MC than freeze simply because he wasn’t making them at one point due to the lack of popularity). A majority of those I’ve purchased involve the glass booth. Unfortunately, they mostly used it as a conversion device and rarely for display purposes. btw: I once spoke w/ Robotmaster about the booth & he told me it was a major pain in the ass to lug that thing around and have to set it up / dismantle it after the shoot― (I can only imagine!)

1) Dirtstar needs to learn how to pose his models in a more mannequin-like fashion. Like a few others have pointed out (and I have to agree): more manipulating of the limbs; body; facial expression, (and hopefully not so they look just goofy, which is a total turn-off). Walk around 360 degrees, panning up and down over her frozen form with the camera. Don’t be afraid to reach out and touch her face or adjust her hair. This not only adds to the illusion, but also shows that you adore her. He's gotten better at this more recently, and with Jay's guidance, he can only improve.

2) Excessive blinking is unacceptable. Good editing is key, but time / money might be an issue there. In the case of the MC clips, I would suggest a slow, languid blink which actually adds to the illusion that they are going under (or already there).

3) Nudity is not a deal breaker for me; the ability to freeze and make the illusion seem convincing is (absolutely). Costumes are nice. Even street clothes can be sexy, but baggy attire is completely worthless. His "robot service uniforms" are the best!

4) Dirtstar's choice of models are hit-and-miss; we all know who the most attractive & popular girls are, and I realize they might not always be available, but a couple of them he’s used are well past their prime. It’s no secret that attractive girls sell more clips!

5) I would love to see the neuralyzer from MIB used as a tool for an entire clip. The model is instantly frozen with a flash (perhaps pointing at the neuralyzer as she's asking what is that?) The effect wears off and the girl slowly comes awake, suddenly realizing that things aren't the same from a moment before. "What did you do to me!" Maybe she tries to block him the next time, maybe she tries to flee. Maybe she acts more groggy and moves slower after each incident, eventually freezing permanently...

6) Did I mention the glass booth and using it for a lighted display piece? :lol:

With that said, here are a few of my favorite “go to” (but non-freeze) clips:

My number 1 is definitely ‘Built for Pleasure’ …The way Layla goes blank after getting flashed with the neuralyzer from MIB, the way her body looks under that sheer nightie (and the yoga pants in the very beginning), the way she reacts when she's reprogrammed by the Mind Conditioner 3000, and especially the way she looks (before the body paint) standing behind the glass in that lighted display booth, (this was actually the first time they ever used the booth, and that part was way too short). The plot is loosely based off one of robotmaster's stories, who is probably my favorite robot-themed writer). I’ve watched that clip probably five to one over his other videos.

http://www.girlsgonehypnotized.com/Buil ... asure.html

Runner-up is ‘Two New Robots’. I actually pitched an idea to Robotmaster at one point & then sent it to Dirtstar. Use two girls; one arrives for a photo shoot with a creepy photographer and he freezes her with the flash on his camera. The second girl arrives looking for her missing friend, only to spot her posed in the background inside a display booth. She barges inside and rushes to the booth, trying in vain to snap her friend out of it, only to end up frozen as well. In the end, the 2nd girl is seen posed inside the booth and the 1st is posed outside it. I also suggested using Lily & Victoria as sisters. In the end they only used parts of the idea, but it’s still a great clip. The part where Lily and Victoria are enslaved by a hypnotic camera flash and stand side-by-side with blank stares is hot as hell. Lily is forced to watch Victoria struggle inside the conversion booth and eventually succumb...

http://www.girlsgonehypnotized.com/TwoNewRobots.html
Last edited by zapped13 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
gerson
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by gerson »

I'm ok with them standing upright with a blank expression sometimes , but it's cool when they are posed. Angelique (Kithos) did a great real hypnosis session with GGH some time back where she was just frozen randomly and naturally throughout. Too bad she seems to have moved on from this type of thing? I do like it when the model is frozen with a natural smile on her face, nothing goofy though. I don't see many of them though, especially in the real hypnosis sessions.
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Post by readinghypnotist »

zapped! wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:15 pm 4) Dirtstar's choice of models are hit-and-miss; we all know who the most attractive & popular girls are, and I realize they might not always be available, but a couple of them he’s used are well past their prime. It’s no secret that attractive girls sell more clips!
"Past their prime"? I don't agree with that. In fact, I've encouraged him to get a couple more models in their 30's and 40's, but they're apparently tough to come by.
gots12000
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by gots12000 »

zapped! wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:15 pm n the end they only used parts of the idea, but it’s still a great clip. The part where Lily and Victoria are enslaved by a hypnotic camera flash and stand side-by-side with blank stares is hot as hell. Lily is forced to watch Victoria struggle inside the conversion booth and eventually succumb...

http://www.girlsgonehypnotized.com/TwoNewRobots.html

Two New Robots is one of my favorites.
Balloon
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Balloon »

I like to see a mix of aware/unaware freezes, myself.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

readinghypnotist wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:30 am
zapped! wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:15 pm 4) Dirtstar's choice of models are hit-and-miss; we all know who the most attractive & popular girls are, and I realize they might not always be available, but a couple of them he’s used are well past their prime. It’s no secret that attractive girls sell more clips!
"Past their prime"? I don't agree with that. In fact, I've encouraged him to get a couple more models in their 30's and 40's, but they're apparently tough to come by.
I like to see a mix of milfs / older women frozen just as much as the next guy. However, the few with their jelly rolls hanging out, I'll have to pass...
shicknbick
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by shicknbick »

For two girl shoots, having one displayed in the display case while the other is being mind controlled/frozen while still keeping the display case in the background. Sometimes he just has the other girl zombie walking around or sitting around asleep on the couch.

More face play, including smiles.

Having segments end with the girl being used as a decoration somewhere.
jaeson777
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by jaeson777 »

I was just curious if anyone knows if Mr. GGH actually read these and what his thoughts of them were.

Im pretty sure I saw he was a member of the forums.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

shicknbick wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:32 am For two girl shoots, having one displayed in the display case while the other is being mind controlled/frozen while still keeping the display case in the background. Sometimes he just has the other girl zombie walking around or sitting around asleep on the couch.

More face play, including smiles.

Having segments end with the girl being used as a decoration somewhere.
I have to agree; many missed opportunities! I've purchased a majority of the clips involving the glass case, and it's never been used simply as a "display" tool, (or even for a freezing device, come to think of it). Just imagine if it was used along the lines of "In Like Flint" ... A model trapped inside and begging to get out, only to freeze in place. The villain opens the door, and lifts her out (though I don't know if that would work, due to the height and wobbliness of the case). Maybe open the door, cut away, and then restart the camera w/ her outside being carried. He examines his own handiwork, rubs his hands together with satisfaction and then goes about posing her limbs... Then you'd really have something! Having one girl already on display in the background would add so much more.

I believe the zombie-walking trope might be Dirtstar's own fetish. I totally get the zombie-walking thing, but it applies more to the MC world than freezing.
JohnTitor24
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by JohnTitor24 »

It would be great to see DirtStar do a whole video of Victoria and Karly getting hypnotized by Joe to pause and pose each other using a toy TV remote that makes audible sounds. He already loves to use that toy gun...
freezefantasy
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by freezefantasy »

Does anyone know if Freya in GGH's videos have their own instagram/twitter/website or does customs with any other producers?
Best,

FF
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

freezefantasy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:53 am Does anyone know if Freya in GGH's videos have their own instagram/twitter/website or does customs with any other producers?
I dont believe so. But she does have some videos with Joe from hypnopimp.