Anyone else Problem with Cali Logan's new clip?

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
Immobilizer71
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Anyone else Problem with Cali Logan's new clip?

Post by Immobilizer71 »

Just DL'd her latest clip. it only plays for about 6 minutes then loops back to the beginning. Anyone else have this problem with this clip? I sent her a message but got no reply.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Re: Anyone else Problem with Cali Logan's new clip?

Post by Jay »

She's always been good with me in past with issues with downloads. I feel pretty good about saying she'll fix it and make it right with you.
Rastatue
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Rastatue »

Yep, I had a problem with the clip ("Medusa Studio"). I downloaded it soon after it was first posted, and it wouldn't play beyond the first three minutes. I contacted support who contacted Ms. Logan, and she has uploaded a new version that hasn't give me any problems at all. Clips4Sale support was really helpful about allowing a re-download once the clip was repaired.

It's a great clip! I've always really enjoyed Cali's slow freeze into a nude mannequin in her older "Mannequin On Display" clip. So it's cool to see the same thing done five times, with a lot more coverage of her frozen body after the freeze. She has a really attractive figure and does amazing pose work. Thanks to whomever commissioned this custom clip!

Cheers,
Ras
Immobilizer71
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Immobilizer71 »

Yes.. I guess I will have to message clips4sale as Cali has not gotten back to me or replied to me at all. And I left my message days ago right after it was uploaded and I had the problem.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

She is active on Twitter if you want to try her there as well.

https://twitter.com/MsCaliLogan