Anyone got any freeze stories?

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
freezedj
<25 FIMS Newbie

Anyone got any freeze stories?

Post by freezedj »

I knew this girl once who randomly froze hugging me and I asked "what are you doing?", she said "I'm in my picture frames", from then on any time I said "go back to your picture frames" she would freeze completely still with a smile frozen on her face.

What stories do you guys have?
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Re: Anyone got any freeze stories?

Post by readinghypnotist »

I got to visit Europe earlier this year, including London and Paris, and made a point of checking out the wax museums in both cities. The Paris one was a little underwhelming because it was mostly French celebrities I'd never heard of, but there was one woman dress in some Elizabethan get up (nothing sexy) who was pretending to be a statue and jump-scaring people who walked around the corner. Not the best story, but whatever
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

Once I was at the bus stop, there were a few cars passing, but it was just me and my friend, a very beautiful brunette, she wore black jeans and a red shirt, which gave a good emphasis on her breasts. During the conversation, out of nowhere I looked at her to see what she thought she was talking about, and she was standing looking out of nowhere, I called her and nothing, poked her, and still stood, thought of something, but the cars was still passing, I lifted her arm, and he stood in the air up, and she still stopped. I regret a little, because at that time I was a little young, and that took me by surprise, I had a handrail on my back, and I had to lean on it (sit), because I was very excited, and half trying to hide it I asked what she was doing to her, and she answered me. "I'm a doll".

Jeez, that almost knocked me over, especially since I had never told her about what I liked, she was almost 1 minute like that, I was just wiggling in her arms and shaking her a little, since I couldn't get up much, and my heart was pounding, if it were today, it would be much calmer, and that was only in this situation, because as I said, she was just a friend ...

She moved again when another friend of ours arrived, had another time, but it was something simpler, on my cell phone, I liked to record things in high school, and when I recorded, I could stop the video, and then continue, I liked to use that to stop him, and tell people to stay still, and then he would go on, and so in the video, it seemed like a person looks like in the video out of nowhere, kind of teleporting. With that, in the meantime that the video was stopped, people also stayed until the other person appeared, but the way they were still, was very amateur ... They were talking, blinking, or even leaving the place, just not working out the idea
FreezeFreak
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by FreezeFreak »

I have a few kicking around....
I remember going out for dinner and drinks with a friends family. During the dinner his sister was kind of spaced out and I said that she looked like a mannequin. She then smiled, tilted her head and posed her hands like a mannewuin for about 5 seconds. It was a great memory.

Another one was with an ex, a Japanese woman. She found out that I loved freeze/asfr fetishes. I remember showing her one of the fresh frozen female clips from many years back. She really gravitated toward the 'rigid' command. I remember that she woild ask to be rigid and would become perfectly stiff and rigid, even allowing to be moved and pushed rigid on to the bed.

Another was blond friend of mine, who I told about my fetishes. She live farther away and when she camento visit one time I came into the living room to see her posing like a mannequin with a blank expression on her face. She was wearing a David Bowie shirt dress and white fishnet stockings.

If I think of more I'll share.
freezedj
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by freezedj »

Reading these stories just reminded me of another one I have.

I was at a party with some friends, one of whom is this stunning blonde with ice blue eyes. I was drunk and someone said something weird so as a joke I said "woah woah everyone freeze". It was noisy so she was the only one who heard it, lo and behold she giggled and froze like a walking mannequin for a good 10 seconds. Glad I had that memory dug up
freezedj
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by freezedj »

FreezeFreak wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:02 pm I came into the living room to see her posing like a mannequin with a blank expression on her face.
What happened when you walked in?
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Note: this subject has been covered in at least two other similar threads:

http://freeze.basictek.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2705

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1864
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
freezedj
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by freezedj »

zapped! wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:11 pm Note: this subject has been covered in at least two other similar threads:

http://freeze.basictek.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2705

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1864
I'm aware but neither are threads directly asking for stories though and who doesn't like more stories?
moobius3181
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by moobius3181 »

I agree. I loved the last two threads and would love to hear more stories of people's experiences. I'll share my own right now. I have an ex that I eventually confessed my fetish to. She didn't really get it at first but once we started role playing, she really got into it and it became a regular part of our sex life. We would take turns freezing each other in a variety of positions during foreplay and sex as well as posing one another in more than a few ways :wink: . It was super hot. I've breached the subject with my current significant other and, while we haven't RP'd just yet, she is very intrigued by it. I'm certainly willing to share more specific stories from that past relationship if anyone wants to hear them and I hope to hear more from all of you!
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by asfrmaster »

moobius3181 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:59 am I agree. I loved the last two threads and would love to hear more stories of people's experiences. I'll share my own right now. I have an ex that I eventually confessed my fetish to. She didn't really get it at first but once we started role playing, she really got into it and it became a regular part of our sex life. We would take turns freezing each other in a variety of positions during foreplay and sex as well as posing one another in more than a few ways :wink: . It was super hot. I've breached the subject with my current significant other and, while we haven't RP'd just yet, she is very intrigued by it. I'm certainly willing to share more specific stories from that past relationship if anyone wants to hear them and I hope to hear more from all of you!
I'd definitely like to hear more.
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

ditto
moobius3181
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by moobius3181 »

OK, here we go then. Most every time we had sex, it would start heavy kissing and mutual masturbation. She would almost always use this to her advantage by freezing me and either climbing on top for cowgirl or to crawl over and proceed to perform oral. Either way, she would leave me in place for a good few minutes. Once she released me, it wouldn't take long to return the favor. I LOVED freezing her in the middle of oral. Pulling myself out of her hand and mouth while she maintained position (mouth still held open, hand wrapped around nothing) was extremely hot. Whenever I did that, I would definitely take a beat to sit back and admire before getting around behind her for doggy style. I always enjoyed manipulating her head while I was behind her, most of the time turning it so that I could still see the frozen expression on her face. After a few minutes of this, I would release her and she would also not take long to return the favor. She would really enjoy herself in this situation by bucking back on my frozen form for a few before sliding off and leaving me in place for a few. This would typically lead to more oral for a minute or two before she would re-pose me (hand grasping myself, pulling my head back or tilting it downward, opening or closing my mouth) and then start to pleasure herself. I'd get released just as she was bringing herself to orgasm so that I could get on top for missionary. This was alot of fun because she really liked being frozen while I finished and also because it was a really exciting visual for me. I'd freeze her and do things like open her mouth, move her head to the side, position her arms behind her head, put one hand on her breast and the other between her legs, etc etc. and I would most of the time leave her like this until completion. Typically, once I was done, that was her release but every now and then, I'd leave her like that for a second or two just to admire. Honestly, this became a pretty typical sexual scenario for us. We did plenty of other things using this fetish as well but I can't give them all away in the first post! Like I said, I've breached the subject with my current partner and she's def intrigued and excited to try it so hopefully I can get back to these experiences soon. Now I want to hear some other experiences! I remember a few posts in the last "Significant Others" thread that were pretty exciting so more of that please!
FreezeFreak
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by FreezeFreak »

@freezedj - nothing, sadly. I was too shy to act on this fetish at that time.

However, there rigid play with that Japanese women was wonderful and I also fooled around with a women 'today special' style. Whenever I removed her magic hat ahe would freeze in place.
juva
FIMS Contributor

Post by juva »

I wouldn't even know where to start when asking my significant other. These stores are great btw.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Yeah all, thanks for sharing these!