Who are you?

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
juva
FIMS Contributor

Who are you?

Post by juva »

I have been a member here for years. Contributing a little in the past, ordering the odd custom now and then. But I have never really taken the time to get to know any of you.

So, let's get to know each other a bit better, shall we? Or is that just weird?
Blurbap
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: Who are you?

Post by Blurbap »

I'm Blurbap, women in carbon freeze is my favorite form of asfr with stone being a close second and Zathura cryofreeze being third. I prefer my victims to be unaware and unharmed as well as consensual. My current fantasies are an adult Kristen Stewart in her Zathura predicament, MCU Gamora in carbonite preferably making a pouty face arms outstretched, and an adult Hayley kiyoko Frozen like she was in WOWP

Attachments
20190424_233032.gif
Last edited by Blurbap on Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smashbros1010
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Smashbros1010 »

Carbonite freeze is my favourite as well. Which one do you prefer Leia in Carbonite like in the comic or the women frozen in carbonite in The Mandalorian?
Blurbap
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Blurbap »

Definitely the mandalorian one because of my soft spot for Carrie Fisher and Leia
Smashbros1010
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Smashbros1010 »

That's fair. I respect that. I love both of them quite a bit. I love The Mandalorian one because it's our first live action woman frozen in carbonite. I only wish I could get that prop and find out who was the woman frozen in carbonite.
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

Let's enjoy it then, it's introducing me too, I'm Kiro, and what I like best is "Time Stop", second place would be "Mind Control", but it has the "Freeze" and "Defreeze" commands, so it's still related to stopping the time, third place would be a mannequin, or become a doll, but something more like just freezing the person’s time, not turning it into plastic, or something like that, of course, if it were just to stay as you use the statue, I would even think it was cool, but I like the women frozen to have sex. And after all that, which would be a little different, it would be an ignored existence, damn it, I really like this one, I've seen some that the guy does what he wants with women, and they don't notice.

My tastes basically comes down to that.

http://freeze.basictek.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5025

Here and the forum I did focused more on anime, manga, games, among others, in case I got a little confused what I wrote before, looking at it to see what I like.

Nice to meet you all.