Stuckfast and Nickel Dakota

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Stuckfast and Nickel Dakota

Post by readinghypnotist »

I was just sifting through some of my older video clips and reminiscing about some of the great work these two provided us in the past.

I know they've both posted or at least lurked on here in the past few months. Maybe I'm just hoping they'll respond (or even start shooting again! :mrgreen: )
lvman
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: Stuckfast and Nickel Dakota

Post by lvman »

I second that.

I used to have these 'Round Table' clips of Stuckfast's old actresses that were freebies posted on his old site. It was just the actresses (in character) talking about freezing, going through some poses and playing some games. I lost those clips over 15 years ago when I lost the hard drive they were on. :/

I've also wanted to see Freeze Tease 5 for the longest time. Maybe one day. :P
heines
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by heines »

Oh yes, please.

Sadly my Stuckfast vids are mostly on video tape, so possibly lost, at least I can`'t play them anymore.

And Nickel did 2 of my favourite customs for me.
02.jpg
03.jpg
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Post by readinghypnotist »

heines wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:24 am Oh yes, please.

Sadly my Stuckfast vids are mostly on video tape, so possibly lost, at least I can`'t play them anymore.
There are means of converting tapes to digital. I think Staples and some libraries do it.
akoof
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by akoof »

Some of my earliest favourites are from both producers :)

I actually just shot a scene yesterday that was heavily inspired by their style, Nickel's in particular. It's going to feature some classic Bewitched/I Dream of Genie style cuts :D

I also have a shoot featuring two models freezing & messing with each other with a bit of clothes swapping that I'm hoping to post next week, all depends on how this weekend goes, haha. I'll post that in my studio update thread when it goes up!
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Post by tinyspider »

readinghypnotist wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:26 am

There are means of converting tapes to digital. I think Staples and some libraries do it.
Agreed! You can get one of these bad boys (priced at 10USD) and free software like OBS you can convert them to digital so they don't get lost
heines
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by heines »

tinyspider wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:20 pm
readinghypnotist wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:26 am

Agreed! You can get one of these bad boys (priced at 10USD) and free software like OBS you can convert them to digital so they don't get lost
Thank you, I'll try that. Hopefully the tapes are still running.