Dorothée Frozen

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
Brasiltek

Doroth??e Frozen

Post by Brasiltek »

This is my first post. I am Brazilian. I lived in France during 22 years. I have a request for puducu. I think that you are French. You have the freeze of the French broadcast Club Doroth??e. I remember that the director of the broadcast. He puts the broadcast on pause. The presenter (Doroth??e) is frozen. He push on the play button. The button is broken. Doroth??e remains frozen. He moves her. He unfreeze her by using a tool. The freeze lasted 3 - 4 min. Post if you have.
Sorry my english is bad.
puducu
Keeper of the Seven Keys

Re: Doroth??e Frozen

Post by puducu »

Brasiltek wrote:This is my first post. I am Brazilian. I lived in France during 22 years. I have a request for puducu. I think that you are French. You have the freeze of the French broadcast Club Doroth??e. I remember that the director of the broadcast. He puts the broadcast on pause. The presenter (Doroth??e) is frozen. He push on the play button. The button is broken. Doroth??e remains frozen. He moves her. He unfreeze her by using a tool. The freeze lasted 3 - 4 min. Post if you have.
Sorry my english is bad.
WOW, It is old, it was all Sundays mornings from 1987 till 1997, it was called "Pas de piti?? pour les croissants" (No pity for croissants)
but you are lucky, if you receive the cable channel AB1, it reruns this TVshow from Monday till Friday in 7:45am. I try to record the show, but there were more than 500 TVshow.
Maybe soon.