Schaufensterpuppen 1964 musical

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
zapped13
500+ Elite

Schaufensterpuppen 1964 musical

Post by zapped13 »

A few of us discussed this film / musical about a year ago through various emails & PM's. The only thing I managed to find were a few frame captures and we eventually gave up on it. Any further information or a ink would be appreciated. Description below is from the IMDB, but be forewarned; a lot of times the imagination provides a lot more depth than what's actually there:

Helene Töpfer has decided to live with her husband Albert and her son Georg as mannequins in two shop windows of the "Hurtig" department store. While exploring, Georg discovers that all the dolls in the various sales departments once started as living mannequins and gradually transformed into dolls. And they only come back to life for a short time and at certain hours.

Good luck!
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
window dressee
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: Schaufensterpuppen 1964 musical

Post by window dressee »

as German native speaker I hope I found something you had not already discussed ...

according to
http://krimiserien.heimat.eu/fernsehspi ... puppen.htm
this was sent by German television station "NDR" via network "ARD"
on "Sonntag, 05.07.1964, 20.45-22.00 Uhr"

You might contact NDR at
e-mail: ndr@ndr.de
and/or
snail:
Norddeutscher Rundfunk
Anstalt des öffentlichen Rechts
Rothenbaumchaussee 132
20149 Hamburg

you might create your own text and translate it via deepl.com or some other tool,
or
you take my proposal below (fill in your name and contact data and maybe replace "DVD" by "BlueRay" or whatever is now state-of-the art):
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

laut
http://krimiserien.heimat.eu/fernsehspi ... puppen.htm
wurde ein Musical namens "Schaufensterpuppen"
am Sonntag, 05.07.1964, 20.45-22.00 Uhr
in der ARD ausgestrahlt,
welches vom NDR produziert wurde.

Existiert davon noch eine Aufzeichnung und kann davon eine DVD erworben werden? auf welchen Weg und was kostet das?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
<your name>
<your contact-data>