I don't know if this has been asked before but...

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
neisy03
50+ FIMS Regular

I don't know if this has been asked before but...

Post by neisy03 »

Are there females/women here? As in biological females/women.
Just curious.
DarkNS
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: I don't know if this has been asked before but...

Post by DarkNS »

freezefantasy
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by freezefantasy »

Yes, but they're all probably frozen in time or petrified right now so they can't reply :lol:

Jokes aside, there are some female producers / talents that have frequented to this forum from time to time.
Best,

FF
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I can think of a few that used to post on here regularly, but there's far more on Deviantart nowadays. I've had three female fans contact me over the years requesting to be a character in one of my stories. I explained the same thing all three times: "I'm no picture collector, but the more intimate details you can tell me, the more realistic it will seem to you when you read it." I was quite surprised when they not only gave me intimate grooming details, but two of them insisted on sending me pics of themselves. One coed sent me a half-dozen bikini pics, and when I asked, "Wow, is this really you?" she replied, "Hold-on; I'm in between classes." A few minutes later she messaged me back a pic in a lobby holding up a spiral notebook with my penname and "How's this?" written on it. She got her own story. A year or two ago she sent me a pic of her tanned legs resting up on a table "just in case you need it for inspiration."

There's one that's an actual female that posts as a male because she doesn't want to deal with the hassle of (as she put it) "Being a female in a predominantly male fetish where grown-ass men act like little boys." I was entirely surprised to find out, but I can't blame her. Being respectful goes a long way, but when females start to post, it seems to draw the perves out of the woodwork, and they usually blow it for everyone else. I've seen it happen numerous times on youtube.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
sjacomida
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by sjacomida »

neisy03 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:52 am Are there females/women here? As in biological females/women.
Just curious.
Oh boy casual transphobia on a fetish board.

Women are women. Don't be a bigot and discriminate.
neisy03
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by neisy03 »

sjacomida wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:55 pm
neisy03 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:52 am Are there females/women here? As in biological females/women.
Just curious.
Oh boy casual transphobia on a fetish board.

Women are women. Don't be a bigot and discriminate.
can't say if you're serious or sarcastic...
by women, i mean the legit or real women, having parts of a women, having the ability to get pregnant, etc. not just someone who think they are woman.
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Post by tinyspider »

Ok I'm locking this before it gets ugly. Please take your differences to the DMs.