Other new clips, pics, links, etc
The Freeze Fan
200+ Spending too much Time Here

youtube find

Post by The Freeze Fan »

Dosman!
FIMS Contributor

Post by Dosman! »

That's an interesting real world advertisement. I wonder how long they paid those models to stand there while people gawked at them. Must not be easy!
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Yeah, people must of been really amused by the cat, since it was a model made to look like it was in mid-motion. Thank goodness they didn't use crappy special effects for this!
Dosman!
FIMS Contributor

Post by Dosman! »

I don't think this is from teh shoot of the show. I think this was really intended as a real life advertisement in the public area.
Amazing, really.
worldfreeze
50+ FIMS Regular

Unfortunately....

Post by worldfreeze »

The video was awesome, but it was removed by the user.
Worldfreeze
yendis
FIMS Contributor

Post by yendis »

did anyone manage to D/L from youtube?
stopMotion
FIMS Contributor

Uploading now + A request

Post by stopMotion »

Right... I caught it this morning and converted it to MPEG2 as well. I'm uploading both versions now to contrib@ftp.servage.net/stopMotion/ . The .flv version is the original, as downloaded from youTube.

As a request as well, does anybody have caps of that NBC show Identity?

Being where I am, I cannot access the video streams at the website. I surmise (as others have) that they are blocking the streams from being viewed out of the US.

Really appreciate it. Hope somebody can return the favor and share as well... :wink: (hint) (hint) (wink) (wink)

PS: Internet connectivity really crap right. Files should be up in 20 mins time or so after this post.
worldfreeze
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by worldfreeze »

How do you download stuff from YouTube? Is there a special program you use? If you tell me how, I can try to get the clips for Identity from the NBC site. No guarantees though. I'm kind of new at this, but willing to give it a try.

What folder are you putting the heroes clip?
Worldfreeze
Dosman!
FIMS Contributor

Post by Dosman! »

If you're using Firefox web browser, you can get an extension that downloads from YouTube.
The NBC Identity files aren't in the normal format, so I'm not sure they can be downloaded. You might have to use something like SnagIt.