Would like more info about game

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Would like more info about game

Post by monkeyjr »

Hello, I was wondering if anybody here had more info about this game( It's a hentai game so if you don't like that stuff don't look) http://www.illusion.jp/blog/index.php?p ... 0611170426
Here's the actual homepage: http://www.illusion.jp/school/index.html

I know it's a hentai game but I would really like to know more about it(like if there's a sample)
valiance heart
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by valiance heart »

I have the game. You can torrent it online if you know where to look. Try going to the hentai game section of hongfire.com forums and I'm sure you'll find a lot to start with there. Don't even bother looking for a direct download because the .iso is around 1.5 gig big compressed and 3.8gig uncompressed.

There is freeze in the game during the interactive touching scenes (and it's also the 2nd game released by illusion where you can freeze characters during those scenes, the other is sexy beach 3 w/ expansion). But you can't do much though, when you press 'n' and 'freeze time' you can only move the camera around (very fun in itself for a while) and you can fondle their breasts or their butts and it'll wiggle around (and freeze in place if they're frozen) but freezing doesn't have any impact in the game whatsoever. More like a cheap add-on. It's completely in japanese although the nice people at hongfire are working on translating it.

You'll need to download the add on clothes before you can freeze scenes though. Also you'll have to install AppLocale on your computer or it won't run japanese games properly (you can find guides on hongfire too).

There are 5 or 6 girls in this game, which by the way is "School Mate", illusion's latest game created in 'eroge' style rather than their alternative styles. They can have sex with your character or even have sex with each other (only 1 girl on 1 girl though) or have a threesome with them, and the timestop key is available during all of them (though you'll freeze your character too but you can still fondle bossoms).

If you're also interested in Sexy Beach 3 w/ expansion you can also find the torrent in hongfire forums as well as the expansion for the game (you really need the expansion before they freeze frame key is available). You can freeze the girls during all the interactive scenes but no touchie.
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by monkeyjr »

Well, I found it, but I don't know what to download or even how to start the game.
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by monkeyjr »

ok, I may have found what to do. I downloaded that "School Mate English Installer" but I don't know what "Data" file they want me to copy. If I did something wrong, ignore this.
valiance heart
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by valiance heart »

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69162

This is the game torrent, this is what you really want. You really should look into AppLocale or install eastern languages for your Windows though or you won't get far into the game without getting problems. If you decide to use AppLocale, you will have to right-click the game and choose 'Locale Japanese' each and every time you run a japanese program (which I don't mind) or switch your windows to 'Japanese' mode which makes a few changes to your windows itself which I won't bother to enumerate.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost. ... tcount=357

This is School Mate Photo, one of the add-ons for School Mate. Basically it's a strike a pose and take a picture add-on, you need the game itself though before you can run this. Also you can't pose the characters, there are predefined poses and you just select from them and you can move the characters in the background, facial expressions and whatnot.

http://www.illusion.jp/school/campaign.html

There are two files here, the one on top will be the file you want, it's the School Add Clothes mod which will also unlock the 'n' time freeze key. You should get it first though since they'll be moving the file to the member's only section this month, I believe.

Now, as for the other files you'll find on hongfire, most of them aren't really necessary and sometimes they might complicate your situation. I've installed school mate a couple of times before and never had to use hongfire's installers and mods. Although you might want to use their uncensor mods just for your visual pleasure, hehehe but the mods sometimes stop working when illusion releases mods or add ons of their own and I don't like it when things collide.
stopMotion
FIMS Contributor

Can somebody download the Add-ons?

Post by stopMotion »

Hi folks...

I have discovered that something in my country is blocking the Illusion website. Can somebody download the files that valiance heart is talking about and put it on the FTP?

I'm looking for the 2 mods he listed, and I can't find any proxy that can reliably support large file transfers.

This is frustrating. :x

Any help for the upload is appreciated.

Thanks!
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by monkeyjr »

Ok, more stupid questions(please bear with me) first, how do I put the mod into the game? Second, what do I do to get past the interactive scenes, since I got to the first one in that first characters(Yume, I think) story and I don't know how you get past the scene. Lastly, once I do get everything figured out, is there anytime in an interactive scene where I can't stop time? I know these are pathetic questions but please bear with me.
valiance heart
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by valiance heart »

Frustrating, eh? Hahaha, yeah I know the feeling ... exactly when I learned that all of a sudden this really neat anime style cel-shaded 3d game of illusion that I uninstalled because I had no idea how to work with suddenly had a scene freeze scene feature and had to look all over for the dvd where I burned my iso and reinstall it all over again.

Putting up the files in my folder on the ftp, hopefully someone moves it to the public ftp soon.

The file school_add_clothes adds about 1 new clothing per set (if you've seen the clothing section of the game you'll understand) and grants access to the 'n' freeze feature. To install it just extract the files to the same directory where you installed School Mate (not the same folder as school mate, just the same folder where the school mate folder is because it makes its own folder). Once you do, you'll find that it has it's own Schoolmate.exe file which you have to open the game with to access the new features.

The file schoolmate_photo.rar is the photography mod for the game. After you install it (once again preferably in the same directory where you put schoolmate) it has its own .exe when you want to play it.

The other file I'm putting up is the 100% unlocked hacked save game, once again by the people at hongfire. This unlocks all the clothes and all the girls and all the features in the game. It's a little hard to explain all the fun stuff so just ask when you wonder what the hell you're supposed to do with the girls. It's mostly a point and click game though (and the very frequent mouse grinding). But once you understand the different modes it's smooth playing.

Although the game isn't translated yet, I suggest playing the story mode when it does become translated that way you get to know the girls first and know them as personalities rather than just cute anime 3d models and playing with them whether you freeze them or not becomes a more pleasurable and endearing experience.

And no, I don't think there's a moment in the interactive scenes where you can't freeze time. Although there are moments when you freeze time (normally during orgasm) when you can't fondle their breasts.

Something tells me someone in illusion knows about the timestop fetish because babelfish'd illusion blog has them advertising their mods as 'timestop' mods specifically. Here's to hoping that one day, they'll release a wonderful interactive 3d game with timestop itself as the core of their (wonderfully) perverted games.

If anyone's interested in Sexy Beach 3 (once again it has a scene freeze key as well) you should speak up so I can provide the torrent link while it's still hot with seeders. Not to mention the torrent for the expansion (which is necessary for the freeze to work). Sexy Beach 3 is definitely a lot less anime in style and much more mannequinesque in terms of look.
hto355
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by hto355 »

Hello Valiance Heart, I would like to request the torrent links for sexy beach 3, would like to see what this is all about.
Thanks a lot in advance.
stopMotion
FIMS Contributor

thanks

Post by stopMotion »

Hey thanks valiance heart! :D

I've been experimenting with a few proxies to get through my country's apparent censorship. But you cut a few corners for me. :)

I do have a question about the "timestop" for Sexy Beach 3. I downloaded the (custom) Complete English Edition i.e. "SB3_CEE". In this version, I am able to hit the "G" key to stop the scene. Problem is, I cannot manipulate the girls in this mode, everything is frozen.

My question: is this SB3_CEE the file with the expansion already? The EXE it runs is "Sexy Beach 3 Plus!.exe". Is there something else I need to download? Or is the "timestop" in Sexy Beach 3 just less interactive than School Mate?

I have to admit the prospect of having to trawl through hongfire to be somewhat daunting, there is really a lot of content there.
valiance heart
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by valiance heart »

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthrea ... sexy+beach

For the guy that requested Sexy Beach 3 w/ Expansion (Sexy Beach 3 Plus!) It's not the one I used though, I never used this but it probably works as stopMotion seems to get it to work. I don't know how to use it though but it seems to be user friendly enough.

As for the Sexy Beach timestop, yeah it's just that much less interactive than the SchoolMate one. All you can do is freeze the scene and move the camera around and take printscreens. It's not much but it's where illusion first gave the option to freeze scenes. I'm still hoping for much more interactivity with time freezes in the next illusion games (which is mainly why I'm still anticipating their next releases).
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by monkeyjr »

Yeah, I've been off on important family matters for a couple of days, but thanks for all the help.(I'm sure I'll need more though, heh)
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by monkeyjr »

Ok, this is annoying, I added in the mod, but now it's saying "Unable to read Setting file, New Setting File is created." Whenever I try to start the game. Did I screw up the whole game somehow?
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by monkeyjr »

I know i'm being annoying but does anyone know what the problem is?
valiance heart
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by valiance heart »

I never encountered problems with my copy, but if it simply creates a new setting file every time I don't think there's any real problem if you can still play the game.
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by monkeyjr »

I guess I forgot to mention that the real problem is I can't play the game. It just tells me that and I can't go in, should I redownload the game? God, I suck at installing this game.(now mod)
valiance heart
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by valiance heart »

Well, when all else fails try to reinstall. You should try installing it while windows is in Japanese mode or open the installer with locale Japanese.