New videos posted, much more on the way

youtube and other online videos
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

New videos posted, much more on the way

Post by HypnoGold »

Hello everyone,

Back after a bit of a hiatus with new videos from a whole new set of girls. Shot recently in Atlanta, I think you will like the variety in these clips.

I've just uploaded three clips featuring a lot of freezing, turning into mannequins and more. We have four more in edit that will go up on Sunday so please check back over the weekend. And there is a free clip on YouTube that is processing now and should be ready soon.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/26329

http://www.youtube.com/bodiesofwork1

Now for even more good news. We have another session in the can that will be edited and published in early December. It's a solo shoot with one of our best, and longest running hypnotic subjects ever.

Even better, we have multiple shoots scheduled in LA for next week including bringing back fan favorite Dianne! So get in your requests now for what you would like to see her do.

As always, thank you for your support. Please spread the word about our clips on other boards where you hang out. The more we sell the more we'll make! :)
Ocelot
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: New videos posted, much more on the way

Post by Ocelot »

One word. Amazing!

I downloaded Freeze Tag and it was one of the best videos I have seen to date. Using the depth of field really made this video stand out. The women were beautiful and the posing was perfect. I personally love the interaction between frozen and unfrozen models so keep up the great work.
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Re: New videos posted, much more on the way

Post by HypnoGold »

Thank you very much! We pride ourselves on high quality video production to go along with our high-quality girls. :)

For those into the technical stuff, this was shot with a Canon 5D Mark II with Canon's top of the line 50mm 1.2 lens. You may be saying, wait a minute, that sounds like a still camera. Well, it is. But it also shoots amazing 1080p video with the added benefit of that sharp lens. I've never seen video quite like it and look forward to what it can do once we really put it through its paces.

Look for four more clips from this shoot to go up Sunday and another batch from a new shoot to be posted in early December. We're here to please!

Ocelot wrote:One word. Amazing!

I downloaded Freeze Tag and it was one of the best videos I have seen to date. Using the depth of field really made this video stand out. The women were beautiful and the posing was perfect. I personally love the interaction between frozen and unfrozen models so keep up the great work.