New Clips from New Models including a potential superstar!

youtube and other online videos
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

New Clips from New Models including a potential superstar!

Post by HypnoGold »

Welcome three new hypno-virgins we recently shot in Seattle. Kelsie, Kristin and Michelle were all great subjects, particularly Kelsie who we think can be a superstar. You'll love the clip where we used the "off" command to turn her off and she hit the ground like a sack of potatoes. Luckily she was not hurt, but the look on her face is priceless as we turn her back "on" and she asks "why am I on the floor?" We'll definitely work with her again soon.

The first three clips are up, as well as a YouTube preview of Kelsie frozen in front of an elevator waiting to leave the shoot. Another classic clip.

Enjoy!

http://www.clips4sale.com/26329

http://www.youtube.com/bodiesofwork1
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Re: New Clips from New Models including a potential superstar!

Post by Lord Hypno »

HypnoGold wrote:You'll love the clip where we used the "off" command to turn her off and she hit the ground like a sack of potatoes. Luckily she was not hurt, but the look on her face is priceless as we turn her back "on" and she asks "why am I on the floor?" We'll definitely work with her again soon.
hahaha Oh yea She's a Keeper Reminds me of Wendy, You also need to Work on your Hypnotist Like Reflexes. =] Her and Victoria would be a good time... got an idea for you too

Fear is The Mind Killer
lvman
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by lvman »

Not bad. This wasn't as good as some of your older works but it was definitely an improvement over your previous set.

Kelsie was definitely the standout knocker out of the three. Tall and pretty, she'd be just about perfect if she was just a little better at being frozen and stiff rather than silent and camera shy like a doll. Its a shame that the handful of standout super attractive models that you find for your videos are scattered across the country. It'd be nice to pair Kelsie up with say... Audrey from your earlier shoot.

One thing I might suggest in your general hypnosis is maybe adding in some kind of loosen up / relax / comfortable / happy mood overlay to the whole entrancement? (Sorry, I don't know much about hypnosis so you'll have to bear with my rudimentary description of what I'm proposing.) That way, the models are all generally much more comfortable and at ease with their surroundings and their company. I may have mentioned this before, but my favorite set of yours was the Dianne, Manoa and Kim series because of the level of banter and camaraderie between the three. To be quite honest, (at least for me), seeing attractive girls getting frozen is hot... but seeing attractive girls getting frozen and having some fun and expressing some level of enjoyment or familiarity with it at the same time is SUPER HOT. (This is why I'm a big fan of the hot (freeze) potato skit and the touch freeze / get everyone unfrozen game.) Maybe if the models (I'm assuming they're strangers who you got together randomly for the shoots?) were more comfortable and relaxed with one another, they'd be more inclined to show their faces to the camera when frozen, try out more expressive poses and movements prior to the freezing, and lastly, won't be as careful or shy about posing their partners around during Bell Freezes. (I do commend you for trying to get them to move around more, as you did suggest in Slow Freeze.)

Anyhoo, that's my two cents. I'm looking forward to the rest of the set. Keep up the good work!
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Ha ha, LH, you're right! She hit the ground so fast I had no time to react. And she's tall, had a long way to fall. Luckily she was fine.

Good comments and observations, lvman. Not only was it the first time being hypnotized for this group but they had just met a few minutes before we started to shoot. People find it hard to get comfortable that fast. That's why we like to shoot people a second or third time so that they are both more comfortable with what it feels like to be hypnotized and hopefully they will know someone they are working with. In the cases you mentioned, Dianne had been hypnotized four or five times by that point and was very comfortable with the process. Lina and Kimberly are best friends and also had been through the hypnosis process multiple times (with Lina's first two times being back to back nights with Lord Hypno!), so for them it was a breeze. We'll keep looking for those kinds of setups.
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Four more clips up today. You're going to LOVE the self freeze clip. Shows off Kelsie's depth quite well.
lvman
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by lvman »

Well, seeing as I already posted about the original clips, I may as well continue.

I just bought Freeze Puzzle and Self Freeze, and I enjoyed both. You were right about Self Freeze, its definitely the best clip out of the new series so far in terms of freezing, banter, expressions and it even made me laugh out loud a few times. Freeze Puzzle was good even though it seemed a little coached... although I'm a bit biased because FP is one my favorite skits.

My only criticism stems from the short length of FP (longer lengths are always welcome). I felt myself wanting to see more after it concluded. Self Freeze was very solid on its own but it would have been even better had the three models been standing. Regardless, the absence of banter and camaraderie that I mentioned earlier was not an issue for these two clips. They must have been made further into the shoot because you could tell the subjects were much more comfortable with one another.

All in all, great purchases. You were also right about Kelsie, she really shined. The fact that she was much more vibrant and open in SF made her freezes all the more better. Please bring her back the next chance you get.
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Okay, final four clips are up from the Kelsie Kristin Michelle shoot. More good ones here with Kelsie again being the standout. We'll definitely try to get her back soon.

Enjoy!
EOS
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by EOS »

I have purchased every clip from this set. I think all of the girls did a great job. Kelsie stole the show, but I think Michelle was a good freezer also. She seemed enthused about the shoot. Hopefully this group could repeat and be more comfortable together. I have been hoping for a longer command freeze video - those are my favorites. Maybe these are the girls who can do it. Keep up the great products!
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

BTW, the induction clip is now up. Thanks.
freezefantasy
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by freezefantasy »

always enjoy your work :)
Best,

FF
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Thanks very much. Please let me know if there is anything you would like us to include in an upcoming shoot.
EOS
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by EOS »

How far out do you have shoots scheduled?
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

A couple of months. But we're always setting up more as we go.
tehstory
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by tehstory »

HypnoGold wrote:Thanks very much. Please let me know if there is anything you would like us to include in an upcoming shoot.
Always ready for more shoe/socks switches!