Adjustment Bureau

New clips or pics from Movies
GuyTalon
Producer Extraordinaire

Adjustment Bureau

Post by GuyTalon »

The new move Adjustment Bureau, which debuts tomorrow, has some female freezes in it (if the movie is anything like the script).

In the first half hour, Matt Damon's character (according to the script) finds his friend's secretary frozen at her desk.

Toward the end of the movie, an entire street full of people are supposed to be frozen while Matt Damon and Emily Blunt are trapped on the roof of a building.

If anyone sees it, let us know if any of this made it into the film.
killua04
<25 FIMS Newbie

Re: Adjustment Bureau

Post by killua04 »

I saw it yesterday in the theater at my country but I think In the end of this movie, there is no scene that people on the street are frozen while Matt and Emily are trapped on the roof.
GuyTalon
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by GuyTalon »

What are the freeze scenes that you did see?
killua04
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by killua04 »

only one scene that matt come back to conference room and see his freind get frozen.
The Freeze Fan
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by The Freeze Fan »

Is it me, or are men more likely to be frozen in movies and tv shows? Charmed was a good example of this.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

So just to be 100% clear about this, there are no frozen women at all in this movie?
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

Yeah, I'd like to know too. That's 10 dollars I'd rather not spend if there's no female freezing.
Seize the moment.

Literally.
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

There is 1 scene where Matt Damon walks through his office and everyone is "time stopped" The best cllose ups are male only, but he does pass a few female characters (not very close up and if I recall most of them are obscured by a counter or something. Definitely not the reason to see the movie but the movie was pretty good to watch either way...