Arctic blast flash freeze

New clips or pics from Movies
timekill
100+ FIMS Warrior

Arctic blast flash freeze

Post by timekill »

in the new movie ARCTIC BLAST about 40 minutes in, there is a flash freeze of a teen running from the deadly arctic cloud.
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Re: Arctic blast flash freeze

Post by FreezeTek »

I have that movie, saw that scene and there may be others, I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it yet (looks like a terrible movie) but there may be more...
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

dont bother there are no other freezes and the one there is .... it's very short 5 sec i'll slice it out of the movie if everyone wants

the only part of the movie worth watching (added some extra non freeze stuff- the chick that get's frozen in a red bikini)

1:42 22 meg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QAY1BOOB

Fear is The Mind Killer
timekill
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by timekill »

i thought there would be some good flash freezing of people in the city as the cloud entered the city, but no nothing.

they don't even show the mom and kid getting frozen in the car in the driveway as the cloud moves over their house, just a shot of a lizard being flash frozen...sigh...

lord hypno is right though... the flash freeze of the teen is the only good element here even though its only a few seconds.
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Post by readinghypnotist »

Am I correct in assuming those frozen in the film are killed (in which case, I don't really care to see it)?
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

readinghypnotist wrote:Am I correct in assuming those frozen in the film are killed (in which case, I don't really care to see it)?
you are correct

Fear is The Mind Killer
timekill
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by timekill »

The movie is better than allot of the other disaster made for video shovelware...
see 'Absolute Zero' as an example.

Arctic Blast stars Michael Shanks of STARGATE SG! fame.

the movie is about a hole that opens in the atmosphere from a thinning ozone releasing a funnel of cold air that hits the ground creating the deadliest coldfront in history, the coldfront has minus 160 degree temps that will flashfreeze anything the cloud touches.
so yes the cloud kills anything that is alive.