My Youtube Channel

youtube and other online videos
Loki
Producer Extraordinaire

My Youtube Channel

Post by Loki »

Hello I am a fetish film producer and I make freeze and mind control films. You should check out my youtube channel and watch my previews. I am always open to comments and suggestions.
window dressee
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: My Youtube Channel

Post by window dressee »

can anybody explain to me how to find this channel (and a channel in general) on youtube?

A plain search on youtube with "Loki" brought me a lot of single videos about the late wife of a former german Bundeskanzler ... :-(
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrStatuemaker

i believe it the correct link

Fear is The Mind Killer
Loki
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by Loki »

I am really sorry about that. I can't believe I forgot to leave the link. Thank you Lord Hypno.
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

I checked it out and my only real comment is that in the collections videos one says the girl is totally frozen, yet her eyes are moving around the room, looking at you and other objects. That's really just body paralysis and not frozen imho.
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Loki
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by Loki »

Thanks Meh! I wanted to show, in that series, that there girls were conscious of what was happening, but were powerless to do anything.
magicmaximus
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by magicmaximus »

I'm actually glad you went with this style, not much of it around and it's primarily what brought me to this site. I remember what first got me interested in this was a video called I, Girlbot by anton video with girls controlled by a remote control. Would like to see a preview of one of the more controlled type videos you have listed on clips4sale, right now I think all your previews are freeze or hypno. Fair warning though, as long as I'm out of work I'm not likely to be making any purchases anytime soon so definatly don't go out of your way to appease me.
Loki
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by Loki »

I will put a preview together for you. Is there one in particular? I don't show nudity on youtube so the previews won't show some of the best stuff. ;)
magicmaximus
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by magicmaximus »

Remote House Keeper looks like a good one, if not that maybe either of the Forced to Dance videos or Controller Cheerleader. Whatever of that type that contains some of the control portions while still dressed.
Loki
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by Loki »

@magicmaximus

I just posted a short preview for Forced to Dance. I hope you enjoy it.
magicmaximus
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by magicmaximus »

Was very nice, thanks Loki.
Loki
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by Loki »

Well, I guess I really pissed off youtube. They completely deleted my account and didn't even notify me. I hope to have a website up with previews before the weekend is out. I will post the address here when it is done. It will be pretty simple at first, but improve over time. :)
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

Loki wrote:Well, I guess I really pissed off youtube. They completely deleted my account and didn't even notify me. I hope to have a website up with previews before the weekend is out. I will post the address here when it is done. It will be pretty simple at first, but improve over time. :)

why did u get deleted, did you post a link to clips4sale?
Loki
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by Loki »

Maybe that is why. They did not send me an email or anything. I wouldn't have known if I hadn't tried to log in.
MrStatueMaker.jpg
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by asfrmaster »

Hey how much freeze element is in "contribution to science"?
Loki
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by Loki »

There isn't a ton of freeze elements in that film. The script was written by a customer and that wasn't his full main focus. There are a couple of minutes of freeze elements toward the end. Unless the rest of the story interests you, I would suggest getting another film. The story is more of a horror theme highlighting experimentation on living creatures.
Loki
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by Loki »

Here is my answer to my Youtube problem. http://www.controlledgirls.com

All of the videos that I had up on youtube are there. I will eventually have previews for everything.
thev
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by thev »

:) I have bought a number of video clips now from Loki's c4s store some of them have been OK but I will stress that too many are just to short in length of time plus there's not a lot of difference between the styles by this I mean the poses are always in the same area always next to the couch or chair the victims always get carried of around the corner to the kitchen and the poses have very much become the same pose over and over though I do put my hands together for him as he does indeed listen to and accept suggestions from customers as proven with the video hypnotising Ember which was put forward as a suggestion by a friend of mine I do most sincerely wish Loki all the best and I hope he grows more and more but please a little more imagination when it comes to playing with you're victim :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: they are in you're power under you're control to play with and have fun with.
Loki
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by Loki »

Thank you Thev. I will put some work into varying the poses more. Studio space is difficult to come by, but I do have a solution. I recently purchased a chroma key screen, so lets see what I can do with that. :)