For "Frosty" Freeze fans...

youtube and other online videos
M. Mobilizer
<25 FIMS Newbie

For "Frosty" Freeze fans...

Post by M. Mobilizer »

Hello, fellow we-love-to-see-frozen-and-rigid-ladies mavens... :mrgreen:

I came across this on the net...never saw it posted before, so I hope it is new to all...or, most, anyway. This is part 2 of 3 clips:

http://www.videosurf.com/video/girl-is- ... 1317194520

There are two other parts...but they should be easy enough to find on the page the link sends you to.

A young lady (older sister?) is frozen solid...literally.

I am not usually a "frost" freeze fan (excessive/entombing ice on the babe)...but, it was VERY well done, IMHO...so I made an exception, in this case.

I do not know the actress -- so I hope they are of age. You can never tell these days, however.

Enjoy!

Freeze!
simonjedi
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Re: For "Frosty" Freeze fans...

Post by simonjedi »

The movie is 'Zathura' AKA 'Space Jumanji' and the actress is Kirsten Stewart of Twilight fame.

The movie itself is actually pretty good, and the frozen sister is actually a super detailed mannequin based on Kirsten's bodycast.
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Post by readinghypnotist »

simonjedi wrote:The movie is 'Zathura' AKA 'Space Jumanji' and the actress is Kirsten Stewart of Twilight fame.

The movie itself is actually pretty good, and the frozen sister is actually a super detailed mannequin based on Kirsten's bodycast.
Yes, I believe the DVD has a featurette on making it, if you're interested. A copy shouldn't be too hard to find. (Just bear in mind, she would've been about fifteen or so when this was made :roll: )
mannequinlover
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by mannequinlover »

Oh yeah .... this is one of my favorite scenes of all time. That's correct in that they used an actual mannequin and I really loved the part where they carried her up stairs. I love that of stuff where they move the mannequins around.

I've been trying to subtly ask some mannequin owners/collectors I know if they had videos where they have posed, dressed, and moved their mannequins or other mannequin around exist ..... wish there was move of that kind of stuff.