jap mannequin

New clips or pics from TV Shows
deakon24
<25 FIMS Newbie

jap mannequin

Post by deakon24 »

hey does anyone remember a tv show that had a women body painted and displayed as a mannequin on the street?
Corey Fantoccini
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: jap mannequin

Post by Corey Fantoccini »

deakon24 wrote:hey does anyone remember a tv show that had a women body painted and displayed as a mannequin on the street?
The YouTube account "avadore" had this clip and a few others, and then unexpectedly took them down. Maybe pressure from the TV network?

In any case, I remember that clip well, one of the best - a sort of contest where about seven were on display in a shopping courtyard and they wanted to see who would last the longest. Miss it quite a bit.
lvman
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by lvman »

Actually, the clip you're referring to Corey was a Korean modeling show. I think I know of the clip that the TC is talking about. It was a Japanese candid camera-esque show where this girl had to wear this embarrassing skin suit that made her look like a naked mannequin. She was then placed on the sidewalk at a busy urban junction with some other nude mannequins (she stood out like a sore thumb). After a while of enduring jeers, comments and looks of disapproval, the girl breaks down into tears and runs off back to the camera crew. I remember it distinctly because the whole clip kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.

In any case, I don't know what happened to that clip TC. Its been a good number of years since I last saw it. Good luck trying to find it.
Rastatue
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Rastatue »

There's a copy (78 MB, avi) at the file-sharing site here:

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/5M4q24JS98/l ... m.avi.html
deakon24
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by deakon24 »

thanks for finding it:)