Motley Crue on the Late Show

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
zapped13
500+ Elite

Motley Crue on the Late Show

Post by zapped13 »

Last night I was watching "The Late Show" with David Letterman and Motley Crue was on there. They have a new song "Saints of Los Angeles" and a new CD coming out. In the actual video version, there is fog, smoke; burning barrels and the band are done up like a bunch of outlaws hanging out in the streets of LA. There are a lot of hot chicks done up like they are supposed to be hookers, street warriors or whatever. (It reminded me of "Escape From New York" if you remember that one). In their performance last night, they had 3 or 4 babes posed sitting on the amps and their bodies were painted silver (They are in the background, and you can't see the paint until the very end of the song when they turn the lights up in the studio). The first two I saw were real, and I thought the ones in the background were just going to be plastic mannequins. Anyway, the song is over and Dave comes out and shakes hands with the band, and the girls remain in position. He then said something like "Nice work girls!" - all of them were real.

So I got to thinking at work today: what if somebody wrote a story about this rowdy imaginary metal band (or rap artist if that's your thing), and explained their history breifly in a prologue. Something like "Their reputation onstage was only surpassed by their backstage antics...typical VH1 behind the music type stuff. Maybe they have a crooked manager who comes up with a concept for their latest tour on having these hot women posed all over the stage as props, and using them in their videos as well. Maybe their crooked manager advertises a video model search in some old factory or warehouse, and all of these hot groupies show up eager to meet the band. The video director and manager choose who they think would be the best candidates, and ask them back for a photo shoot or whatever. They eventually end up as frozen stage props for the 2008 tour! There could be alternating scenarios as well: one scene at a band members mansion with the women posed throughout; another scene could be at a Hollywood party with them posed in the background as decorations; a yacht with them frozen in bikini's and posed all over the place with Hollywood types mingling around them and sipping martini's....

Just some food for thought for you Legacy of Timeless Beauty writers looking for some inspiration out there! :wink: ....Anyway, here's the Late Show version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEk62BV02S4
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
FreezAntix
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by FreezAntix »

Great Idea!!!
dmuk
Demented Gadfly

interesting tale

Post by dmuk »

Hmm, seems like this one has almost written itself!

-D-
zapped13
500+ Elite

Re: interesting tale

Post by zapped13 »

dmuk wrote:Hmm, seems like this one has almost written itself!

-D-
No, no, no...too many things going on to start another one! :lol:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"