Youtube video

youtube and other online videos
LsDarkman
50+ FIMS Regular

Youtube video

Post by LsDarkman »

Was wondering what video is this, it seems to be an old video but a good one none the less...what is it called? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEyTOopYxmE

:wink:
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Re: Youtube video

Post by Jay »

Its from 2002, RBP studio.

Living Dolls vol. 12
LsDarkman
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by LsDarkman »

ahhhh ok, sucks that it cost that much lol.

http://www.rbpstudios.com/livingdolls/l ... lls12.html

Anyone seen the vid is it worth it?
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I have it boxed up in storage someplace. I bought this from RBP back in the day (along with quite a few others), and it isn't worth it. (Usually I judge by the number of times I re-watch them, and I only watched his videos one or two times a piece). In my opinion, the only one worth buying was Living Dolls #15 (I think it had Tanya Danielle and Stacy Burke). I just remember it was a hypnosis video, but she was very good in that one (standing at attention with a blank stare for a long period of time). I watched that one quite a few times over when I first got it. Sadly enough, RBP's videos were usually plagued with shaking poses and blinking eyes, which are total turn-offs for me. Living Dolls 2 could have been good, but this one had the worst eye-blinking out of all of them.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
LsDarkman
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by LsDarkman »

zapped! wrote:I have it boxed up in storage someplace. I bought this from RBP back in the day (along with quite a few others), and it isn't worth it. (Usually I judge by the number of times I re-watch them, and I only watched his videos one or two times a piece). In my opinion, the only one worth buying was Living Dolls #15 (I think it had Tanya Danielle and Stacy Burke). I just remember it was a hypnosis video, but she was very good in that one (standing at attention with a blank stare for a long period of time). I watched that one quite a few times over when I first got it. Sadly enough, RBP's videos were usually plagued with shaking poses and blinking eyes, which are total turn-offs for me. Living Dolls 2 could have been good, but this one had the worst eye-blinking out of all of them.
oh noes... :shock: Thanks for the heads up .. :wink:

P.S Speaking of which what ever happend to adia?
wolfman96
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by wolfman96 »

I thought Living Dolls 12 was one of the best he has done. The girl that Tanya freezes (Alicia?) holds her pose for a very long time and barely blinks on two separate occasions. I think someone may be confusing one of his other films for this one.
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

wolfman96 wrote:I thought Living Dolls 12 was one of the best he has done. The girl that Tanya freezes (Alicia?) holds her pose for a very long time and barely blinks on two separate occasions. I think someone may be confusing one of his other films for this one.
I agree it was my favorite and no other one was close.

FT
Likestatue
100+ FIMS Warrior

Youtube video

Post by Likestatue »

This is an interesting one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA_AvPAF ... re=related

Regards
===============
AOL Screen Name: Likestatue
Y! Messenger: likestatue@yahoo. com
MSN: likestatue@yahoo. com