get that girl

New clips or pics from Movies
shellac her
<25 FIMS Newbie

get that girl

Post by shellac her »

Get that Girl 1932
The story of this movie is about a girl being kidnaped to sign over a large inherentance. The gangsters take her back to their hideout,Which they share with a scientist Dr sandro tito and his pretty assistant. Before the gang arrives we see Dr tito and the assistant talking,she is upset about all the things they have done and wants to quit. The Doctor tells her if she goes the law will have enough on her to "stretch her pretty neck".As if to punctuate it,we hear a woman scream from upstairs.Minutes later another henchman enters the room carrying a female mannequin torso and head,the Doctor looks at it and says that she turned out nicely.The girl assistant looks on nervously ,and decides that she will stay and continue working there.When the gang shows up with the girl,the Doctor takes one look at her and says that she'll make an excellant subject for his experiment.The gang leader tells him to stay awayfrom her,and locks herin one of the rooms.Meanwhile a plumer shows up to fix the heat,Dr tito tells him to go away and fix it another day. The plumer decides to fix it now,he gets the odd gardener to let him in to the basement.What he has to fix happens to be next to the wine rack,so he helps himself to some.(it is the prohibition after all) soon he is very drunk,he then sees a female mannequin standing in a corner . He starts to talk to it "We should go out sometime" "Have you got a friend for a buddy of mine". She dosn't answer him so he goes back to work,but he accidentily leaves his blowtorch next to the mannequin. Minutes later looks back and sees that the torch has melted the face a little, the plumer has a look shock and horror. Later in the movie the gang lets Dr. tito do what he wants to the girl ,by then the hero and the police have showen up and their plans are ruined. Dr. tito takes the girl into a room with an airtight door, it seems that he turns people into mannequins by useing a gas that fills the room. The movie is a cross between a scooby-do adventure,(evil eyes in a painting,spinning walls,and a man in a suit of armor)and a jackie chan film,(the hero runs,rolls,jumps,and fights 7 men at once,one of whom is in a suit of armor.) The mannequin in the movie is a 30s wax type and not played by a live actress. There is no on screen transformation. The copy i have I bought in a VHS blowout sale a few years back,I just burn it on to DVD. The third screenshot is of the assistant,I do not know why Dr. tito didn't use the mannequin gas on her.
Attachments
Capture gtg 01.JPG
Capture gtg 06.JPG
Capture gtg 08.JPG
My, look at those cheekbones she'll make an excellent subject for my experment.
riffler
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: get that girl

Post by riffler »

I will have to look for that. It look interesting. Thanks!