Upcoming Hollywood Movies with Freeze Content

New clips or pics from Movies
GuyTalon
Producer Extraordinaire

Upcoming Hollywood Movies with Freeze Content

Post by GuyTalon »

Hey all -

I think it's nice when we give each other heads-up on freeze content in the mainstream, so here are some movies and TV shows to look out for:

Adjustment Bureau, with Emily Blunt -- some timestop moments in the trailer, so there's promise there

Spy Kids 4, with Jessica Alba -- it's about a villain who is bent on stopping time, so there's some hope for Alba, who plays a mom to the new spy kids, to be frozen

No Ordinary Family -- a new TV show about a family of superheroes, so there's bound to be some freezing
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Re: Upcoming Hollywood Movies with Freeze Content

Post by Jay »

Jessica Alba frozen, my dreams would come true. lol
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

Jay wrote:Jessica Alba frozen, my dreams would come true. lol
Word

Fear is The Mind Killer
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

I should mention that with No Ordinary Family the wife, played by Julie Benz, is a speedster, so we may get a POV shot.
timekill
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by timekill »

i was actually going to post a movie alert..when this thread popped up...lol

The Resident Evil Afterlife movie has some freeze moments, early in the movie during a helicopter crash you see Milla frozen (matrix style) flying through the air, and late in the movie you see people frozen in tube pods. (not really allot of good female poses in this scene).

In fact what is up with this movie??, this movie is Resident Evil meets Matrix, i was waiting for Nero to come out in some scenes...lol
this movie is OVERKILL with slow motion, alot of which is matrix style...you know bullets wizzing by faces, ducking and dodging...oh and then there is a battle with the Juggernaut...ALL in slow motion...the whole friggin scene!! with Ali Larter doing the battle and not Milla.
and then there is the main villian, a carbon clone of Mr Smith, no emotion, all in black with of course dark glasses..um.. hello Mcfly director....(knock knock)
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

As much as I hate to go off-topic, I must point out that Wesker (the villain) in the movie is pretty much spot-on compared to his appearance in Resident Evil 5. Calling him a Smith clone is a bit much, given that wearing sunglasses and all black and acting cold are all classic villain characteristics.
timekill
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by timekill »

[quote="Zero"]As much as I hate to go off-topic, I must point out that Wesker (the villain) in the movie is pretty much spot-on compared to his appearance in Resident Evil 5. Calling him a Smith clone is a bit much, given that wearing sunglasses and all black and acting cold are all classic villain characteristics.[/quote]

while your points are true, in combination of the overkill MATRIX style slow mo used through out the film, it has this Matrix knock off feel, that's all i was really pointing out.
but really Wesker and Mr Smith could be long lost brothers, and all the zombies were invading the Matrix....lmao....the plot for resident evil 5 where Milla is Keenu's long lost wife....

trying to get back on topic...at least there was sort of freeze content in Resident Evil: Afterlife....lol
The Freeze Fan
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by The Freeze Fan »

About Wesker's role in Resident Evil Afterlife:

Albert Wesker first appeared in the original Resident Evil video game, all the way back in 1996 on the Playstation 1. One of my fav games, I still own the copy till this day. The character in the movie looks nearly identical to the one in the game, so I can't really say they were ripping off any characters from the Matrix.

With that said, I really enjoyed the movie. I just think that 3D isn't that great. It hurts my eyes after awhile and there is a blurring affect which is an inconvenience. I would have enjoyed it much better if it was in 2D.
Jay

Post by Jay »

GuyTalon wrote: No Ordinary Family -- a new TV show about a family of superheroes, so there's bound to be some freezing
This first episode is on tonight.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Just felt like reviving this to remind people Spy Kids 4 is due out in two and a half months or so. Hopefully we'll get a trailer soon.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Zero wrote:Just felt like reviving this to remind people Spy Kids 4 is due out in two and a half months or so. Hopefully we'll get a trailer soon.
Ive been keeping an eye out, but there doesnt seem to be to much info out yet, just a couple pics. Which is surprising considering its coming out soon.
GuyTalon
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by GuyTalon »

I saw a trailer in front of Kung Fu Panda 2, and there was onlyone brief moment of frozen time with all men. Boo. But I am sre there is a good chance of Alba being frozen.
Jay

Post by Jay »

GuyTalon wrote:I saw a trailer in front of Kung Fu Panda 2, and there was onlyone brief moment of frozen time with all men. Boo. But I am sre there is a good chance of Alba being frozen.
Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhDTQhFu5kA

Im just hoping this doesnt turn out to be Clockstoppers ver. 2.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Jay wrote: Im just hoping this doesnt turn out to be Clockstoppers ver. 2.
:lol: Lol! ...I remember waiting forever for Clockstoppers to come out. I went to a giant new Cineplex and I was the only person to show up for the 10:15 pm time slot that very first night it played. I felt like a total perv having the whole damned theater to myself. :|
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

I will say though Paula Garces was very hot in Clockstoppers so that made up for quite a bit of any disappointment. I also like it when French Stewart's a hammy character...
Jay

Post by Jay »

Zero wrote:I will say though Paula Garces was very hot in Clockstoppers so that made up for quite a bit of any disappointment. I also like it when French Stewart's a hammy character...
This is true, Clockstoppers did have it moments. But oh to think about what could have been in that movie. lol
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Zero wrote:I will say though Paula Garces was very hot in Clockstoppers so that made up for quite a bit of any disappointment. I also like it when French Stewart's a hammy character...
Yes indeed. I remember this scene where the elevator door opened and there she was standing frozen in profile. I think I said "HOT DAMN!" outloud (or something along those lines). Then I had to stop and think if the projector guy was actually up in the booth and heard me, or if they just leave those things running all the time. :lol:

"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Prospero
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Prospero »

I have just seen X-Men:First Class.Good movie,well done,entertaining,but very frustrating from a freeze lover's point of view.Professor X uses his mind-control freezing power twice -not,alas,on any of the four gorgeous lead actresses but on two men,of course.There is a very long freeze of Kevin Bacon late in the film and as I sat there watching it all I could think of was"why the hell couldn't that be Jennifer Lawrence?"Oh well,I am still looking forward to Spy Kids 4,but would anyone really be surprised if we do NOT get any Jessica Alba freezes?Say what you will about any flaws both Click and Clockstoppers had as both freeze films and films in general,but at least we got to see both Kate Beckinsale and Paula Garces frozen a few times.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

So still no confirmation of a Jessica Alba freeze, but check out the teaser at the beginning of this segment of hte interview...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymqa__w- ... ure=relmfu
Jay

Post by Jay »

Zero wrote:So still no confirmation of a Jessica Alba freeze, but check out the teaser at the beginning of this segment of hte interview...

Well, its something anyways. lol
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Jay wrote:
Zero wrote:So still no confirmation of a Jessica Alba freeze, but check out the teaser at the beginning of this segment of hte interview...

Well, its something anyways. lol
If anything it shows what the completed freeze effects are like. Pose inconsistency was spotted, though that's hardly a shock since its one of the hardest things to do with multiple takes, but it isn't all FX freeze frame stuff so if we luck out there should be at least one scene to enjoy.