Robomeats: Clips4sale

New clips or pics from Movies
Frozen Immoble
50+ FIMS Regular

Robomeats: Clips4sale

Post by Frozen Immoble »

Hey all,

I was scouring through clips4sale, and noticed a new store dedicated to Freeze and Robot fetish. It looks like its completely new, and so far the store has posted 2 freeze sagas, 'Little Neighbor Girl' and 'Tessa Freeze Play' Check it out!

http://clips4sale.com/studio/50885/Tess ... t1#5532621

Now, I'm interested in purchasing the 'Little Neighbor Girl Pt.2' as it looks to be the most appealing to me, however here's the catch, apparently the only way to purchase any of these videos is if you have a 'Gizmo Card' account which I tried to set up, but to my inconvenience, it is very selective with payment methods, and even requests weeks to process deposits into the account...

This may not be anyone's territory to assist me in, or my right to ask, but I was curious as to if anyone could figure out another payment method? or if I can even trade something from my own collection with anyone who has a purchased copy form this store?
vmteck
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: Robomeats: Clips4sale

Post by vmteck »

I believe these are old vids from the "dead doll" series from Nicheclips stores. They're not new as I remember buying the neighbor one a few years back. Theyre both pretty good as far as frozen ladies go, just keep in mind they are dead in each one.

V...
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

have you guys notice there is a new freeze category on clips4sale
Frozen Immoble
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Frozen Immoble »

vmteck wrote:I believe these are old vids from the "dead doll" series from Nicheclips stores. They're not new as I remember buying the neighbor one a few years back. Theyre both pretty good as far as frozen ladies go, just keep in mind they are dead in each one.

V...
I thought those captions looked familiar... huh, go figures. well if anyone's still down to trade for 'Little Neighbor Girl' PM me!