New Clips! Hot Blonde Hypnotized for the First Time!

youtube and other online videos
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

New Clips! Hot Blonde Hypnotized for the First Time!

Post by HypnoGold »

Hi Everyone!

We're back with new clips from a hot blonde model who had never been hypnotized before. She was a particularly good freezer, going completely still with lifeless eyes, and picking up right where she left off every time she was unfrozen.

The first three clips feature some good freeze and mannequin action, as well as some priceless reactions from her when things start happening to her that she does not understand. Overall Sarah as a great person to work with and really had fun being hypnotized.

Three clips up now with more to come. Also a YouTube preview is up that will be processed shortly.

Enjoy!

http://clips4sale.com/26329

http://www.youtube.com/bodiesofwork1
eos2
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Re: New Clips! Hot Blonde Hypnotized for the First Time!

Post by eos2 »

Excellent work. Great subject. I would love to see her again - this time in a group. Cannot wait for more.
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Okay, three more clips up with Sarah. The first is a slow freeze clip where her reaction to the command is quite a bit different than others we've had. Next is a self freeze clip where she keep freezing her self saying the word freeze. Of course she doesn't realize she is doing this so she is very confused when she finds herself in a different position when she is started back up again. Finally, she is given the command to not be able to sit or touch a sofa, then once she is allowed to she is stuck first to it, then to herself, ending in quite an awkward position.

She was a great subject and has lots of fun in all these clips, is quite childlike in her glee in fact.

More to come.

Thanks!

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/26329
bayouno
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by bayouno »

Hi,

Thank you for the great work. If I could be so bold to ask, could you start adding some sleep content. Perhaps one clip per video of the models putting each other to sleep rather than freezing and unfreezing each other. Your vids are the best out there, especially quality filming, but never has anything for the sleeping fans. Cheers. Keep up the great work...

bayouno
thestatuemaker
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Post by thestatuemaker »

So... Your first post here is asking a content producer for less freeze related content?

Really? Wow.
bayouno
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by bayouno »

I don't recall asking for less of anything.
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

thestatuemaker wrote:So... Your first post here is asking a content producer for less freeze related content?

Really? Wow.
hey some people say cucumber better pickle
thestatuemaker
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Post by thestatuemaker »

Yup - everyone has their interests so not an issue with *what's* being asked -it's more about the *where*.

And for the record bayouno, you did ask for sleep "rather than" freezing. That's asking for less.
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll try to work some of that into future shoot. And no worries everyone. We'll keep doing plenty of freezes.

bayouno, you might check out our current clips with titles containing Off or Off and On. Those are not sleeping per se but do feature the girls being "turned off" which puts them in a state that resembles sleep in most cases.
bayouno
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by bayouno »

Thank you HypnoGold. Looking forward to the new videos!
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Hi everybody,

The last three clips for Sarah are up now. Look for clips from the new shoot to go up next week. They include two returning excellent subjects plus a newbie superstar who also happens to be one of the most beautiful girls we've ever worked with. Breathtaking!

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/26329
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

i really like sarah, u should use her more often.

why is she wearing that ugly jacket though??
gots12000
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by gots12000 »

el salvador wrote:i really like sarah, u should use her more often.

why is she wearing that ugly jacket though??
Haha, I was going to post a similar question. I understand trying to work within the comfort levels of the individual models, but Sarah is a very attractive woman who was dressed nicely (if not a bit casually), and the jacket hid much of that.

Just my two cents!