women turning men into statues(part 2)

A list of clips or pics you are looking for

women turning men into statues(part 2)

Post by guest »

judging by the reply that i read, it appears i should have elaborated a bit further. i appreciated the response, but it was a little off-target. so just to save site space in the longrun, i just want to clarify some details:

1) personally, i only prefer statue scenes. i 've never found hypnosis, mannequins, timestop, or mind control to be my thing.

2) it's ultimately about female dominance, so the quality of the male statue doesn't matter so much.

believe me, i know this is still weird. but then again, all of the topics on these sites are pretty much weird to begin with, right?
thanks again.
gorgon knight

Post by gorgon knight »

Well in the Hercules series are two episodes.
In one a She-Demon turns to men to stone. In the other Hera petrifys Zeus and Atlas.
Thats is. :cry:

It is like a kind of movie law only beautyfull women and girls get turned to stone.
Mens are mostly turned into animal like a rat or a pig.
Have ever seen a movie where a women get turned into a pig? :?:

Post by Guest »

There's sadly a lack of good resources for petrification of men, by women. Maybe good scenes are out there, but right now nobody's compiling them...

Here's one story that features a woman petrifying several men:

http://www.studsinstone.com/studsinston ... spstory=17

I don't know of many others.

And of course there's Clash of the Titans, which wasn't too bad in a low tech sort of way.

Post by guest »

I thought of one.In fantastic 4, Jessica Alba helps turn Doom into a metal statue. It wasn't just her but at least she was part of it. Good enough?
grand_n
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by grand_n »

I thought of one.In fantastic 4, Jessica Alba helps turn Doom into a metal statue. It wasn't just her but at least she was part of it. Good enough?
This just proves that there are actually a few out there, but no one is looking, or at least paying attention.[/quote]

Post by Guest »

This is definitely an unusual twist to asfr, but hey, to each thier own. If your really desperate for a response, I know that there was a He-man episode when Teela turned Beastman to stone.
a different guest

Post by a different guest »

Guest wrote:This is definitely an unusual twist to asfr
Tell me about it. :(
The world need more male statue transformations!
Dosman!
FIMS Contributor

Post by Dosman! »

Are there men who want to become statues? And willing to admit it?
another guest

Post by another guest »

Though I'm not sure which episode it is, in power rangers lost galaxy, there is a scene when a female power ranger is reflecting on her past back when she was evil. During a battle with a warrior, she shoots a beam from her saber, turning him into stone.

I don't have any clips, sorry. :(
female guest

Post by female guest »

I just want to thank whoever posted this topic.

WE WANT OUR REVENGE! :twisted:

If anyone agrees that there needs to be more scenes of men getting statue-ized by women, give a holla!

Post by Guest »

Three stories in Legacy of Timeless Beauty Archive:

-Male On Display
-Similiar Interests
-Friday the 14th

these are definitely what your looking for.
Chris Stalis

Post by Chris Stalis »

Not sure if anyone is still interested in this thread, but i thought i'd post some links to the above mentioned stories, as well as a few others i know of on the LTBSA. As a general rule of thumb, nothing on the LTBSA is work safe.

Similar Interests
Male On Display
Friday the 14th, male victim
Friday the 14th, female victim (posted for clarity)
Perfect This story also has F/F transformation.
The Hardening This story is kinda tangential to the general group (guy gets petrified as a result of a petrified babe), but i figure it's good to include.
The Incredible Ring Thing This is an extraordinary series of stories with many scenes of women petrifying women and women petrifying men equally. Each story links to the next one, so i'll only post the start here.

There also used to be some episodes over at the Medusa Chronicles that featured the principle male character being transformed into various media by enterprising female villians (or his friends, depending on how silly the plot was getting). Unfortunately, the Chronicles appear to be down indefinately at the moment (the usual address of www.frozen-moments.org/chronicles isn't working). Anyone that has any information about this, i would LOVE to hear about it.

Anywho, enjoy your reading. I heartily recommend the entire LTBSA site, even if you're not looking for females being petrified. While many of the stories are a little 1 dimensional, many authors there are quite talented writers and created real stories. Anyway, again, enjoy.