my first post here...

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
chrissy

my first post here...

Post by chrissy »

i'm not going to go into a big long thing like i normally do.

my boyfriend started posting here today...and got me hooked to it...so i thought i'd try the first of hopefully many happy postings.

about me: (very brief) 5'5'', 110lbs, long dark brown hair, slim body...rather cute if i do say so myself.

some that post here may already know me from yahoo groups and such. but for those that don't...i am really into being frozen in fantasy and in real life. my favorite fantasies and play sessions include...being frozen in ice or a block of ice, time stop, becoming a statue (esp. on a pedastal...there's just something about pedastals). i'm also really into bondage, which is kind of similar, because you also can't move. not really into mannequins or robots.

obviously some of what i just said is just fantasy, and some is real fun i've had or want to have.

if anyone happens to be around and wants to chat. i'm on yahoo. my screename is chrissyistheawesomechamp.

post here and we can add each other. or just add me and IM me tonight.

i DO cyber...but only when i'm in the mood...so please don't pester me to do that. i also want to add like i do in all my online profiles...i HAVE A BOYFRIEND who i love and am very happy with. so i am not looking for a new boyfriend or meeting anyone in real life right now. just internet/e-mail/chat.

anyways, i'm bored...so hopefully we can chat.

if you add me, let me know who you are and where you found my yahoo name please...it gets kind of confusing sometimes and i have a bad memory.
juva
FIMS Contributor

Post by juva »

Welcome.:)
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

Hi.

Welcome to the most active forum in the world. ;)

:P
Seize the moment.

Literally.