uhm, new person w/story idea for vid...

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
Tekka
100+ FIMS Warrior

uhm, new person w/story idea for vid...

Post by Tekka »

for anyone who wants to do it. not sure if i did it in the right format. but here ya go, C&C welcome, pelase do not mod it, i'll happy read all your suggestions and see what i can do to improve.

Nate

Home setting /Photo set/ a torture like set /equip and so on are out /4 women /Broken up into 3 parts
Part 1
Two women enter the room. Both are chatting about fetish topic. One is wearing a bikini set the other is casual dress. The bikini girl gets in front of photo screen while casual girl get behind camera. They begin a shoot, doing various poses while taking in between posing.

Bikini girl: yeah so he asked to do (insert fetish here), and like yuck I stormed off telling him to go screw himself.

Causal girl: (laughs) well, that???s life I guess, but I wouldn???t mind statues of my models.

Causal girl removes camera and places another one with a larger flash on it.

Bikini girl: huh? Like little statues of us?

***FLASH***
Bikini girl blinks, rubbing her eyes, as the flash keep going she starts to slow down more.

Bikini girl: what???s??????happening???..to???????????????.me..

Bikini girl freezes in place with her hand on her forehead and her other hand reaching out to casual girl. A blink look is now present on her face. Causal girl smiles as she kills the camera and walks over to the immobile girl. Gentle touching bikini girl.

Causal girl: actually I was referring to making you my statue.

Close up of causal girl with evil smile fade to black , fade into next scene. Bikini girl is now tied to a pull bar type beams. (like the torture ones, only without the torture part, I think) Suddenly bikini girl comes back to left breathing in a large breath, then wondering what happen and why she is bound and gagged. Causal girl comes in rolling in a large device, setting it up for a purpose.

Causal girl: ah, you???re animated, good, just in time to watch me turn you into my little toy!

Bikini girl: (moans thru gag, while struggling with bonds)

Causal girl: You see my camera only freezes temporarily, but I created a wonderful new one! (she gleefully points to device ((should look like a Ghostbusters gun attach to a vacuum, have fun with that one))

She comes up to bikini girl running a finger over her breast. Bikini girl becoming more afraid

Causal girl: Don???t worry it won???t hurt, you???ll just be mine forever. But first lets remove that bikini, the gun still has a few glitches . (she smirks as she pulls the top and bottom off)

Causal girl: Now that???s done, time to complete my prize!

Causal girl aims gun at her as the scene fades to black.

*Caption*
???..a few days later???.
Causal girl walks in her home, smiling about something. She works her way to her bedroom as she starts throwing off pieces of clothes. Walking in she is greeted by her stiff lover pose Sexy like in the corner of the room. She walks over to her, moves bikini girl a bit and kisses her.

Causal girl: hmm, I think it???s time to get another statue? Don???t you think bikini girl?
Screen fades to black. End of part 1
Tekka
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Tekka »

guess my script was really that bad :P i try better on part 2,

cheers

Nathan
Kaiser Wilhelm
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Kaiser Wilhelm »

Not to worry- we're a quiet bunch. I liek the scene a lot. It seems like it would naturally create a great look and image. The biggest hang-up is just getting great actresses/space. In any case, thanks for posting it :)
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

I like it. Though when you said the casual girl comes rolling in on some devies, I picture the train thing from Willie Wonka that spurts out foam and candy. If you could get that as a prop, that would be so awesome!
Seize the moment.

Literally.