linger

Other new clips, pics, links, etc

linger

Post by Guest »

I know this may not be kosher to say, and I don't think this community is a place for censorship, so with that said, why not put them on YouTube or somewhere else. Guy got his money from whomever bought those vids. There not available anymore. And by the way he's made money from this community alot and a little cost to make or produce. But I guess if you factor the amount of time he put in. maybe, i don't know.

I actually exchanged emails from one of the girls in one of his videos. I found her by chance online. It's not hard to do if you're a master googler as my self. She has an unrelated site...meaning NOT a freeze website. ***PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR HER SITE*** I respect her and OURS anonymity here and her burgeouning career, plus although I've never met her, she seems like a very sweet girl. But if you knew how much she got to do them, AND I DO, it's a wonder we all just don't do a site.

This is all imaterial anyway. I love this community, it's anonymity, and what not, but I just think that everyone should be able to enjoy anything related to freeze material. Now if his many sites he's had through the years was up and running, My take would be, gee I don't know...

There seems to be a double standard,

what about:

FEETANDSLEEP.COM'S "PHIMI"? THAT was POSTED UP and that is some like Guy and he HAS a site up!!

THE HUNT

THE JAPANEESE TIMESTOP VIDEOS

BAILEE'S FREEZE COMMAND, FREEZE CAPSOLE, REMOTE CONTROL, LAMB FREEZE,

And a few others.

Just my 2 cents. I never saw one of his vids. Not one. And since there not available anymore. I think if someone was lucky to get one. Why not share.
The Freeze Fan
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by The Freeze Fan »

I didn't see any of this vids either. :( But I did see clips of them and they looked promising. I wish I could see Roomates. I would be willing to pay for them. C'mon, Mr. Talon, be a good guy.
Guy Talon

Post by Guy Talon »

I've said many times, my videos are available by emailing me.

Also, I will have a new site very soon.

And furthermore, always check with me before posting my material. It just makes sense.
Guy Talon

Post by Guy Talon »

also, Guest, if you think the actress you corresponded with told you the real amount she made for the video, you're a bit naive. :)

I make little to no money fromt he actual production of these videos, especially considering that I am not only shooting them myself but editing them as well in my free time. I make money on the sales - and very little money. So please respect me, and do not post my videos online without asking me.

And finally, don't go searching for my actresses online. It's disrespectful to their privacy. Even if you stumble upon them accidentally, don't email them. Some may be polite to you, some won't. As for Guest, I've been asked to tell you to never email her again.
Tekka
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Tekka »

why are we starting a flame war? there no point ot it. Guy mae his choice to shut down his shop. i can understand that, why? cause i'm a graphic artist. I tend to now and then do freebies just to promote myself to ppl. guy really doesn't have that luxary, as he would like anyways, ppl want more money to whatever is they do when they become a popluar person for said movie, tv act, or music. My only beef with guy was the suddeness of his shutdown.(i had the money for one of the vids that had a girl get stiff girl, which i think had a piece with time stopping witches too.) :evil:
i like his stuff. wish he would share, more, but it's his to do as he please. As for bugging actress. dood wtf? that' like asking for a restraining order.

and yeah i talked to guy ONCE. but he open the chat first. i wasn't aware he Im ppl in yahoo. (soulfire_alex -now defunct- was the name guy, i think i mention suggesting for a part 2 to the "never a doll momment" once) -sigh- okies that ends my rant.

he's a scan of a piece of art i did for another fourm. T prove i can do what i say.(venting, my bad if i sound really out of place)
Tekka

FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

Guy Talon wrote:I've said many times, my videos are available by emailing me.
Since you don't currently have a site and you're not registered here, is there an email address you can make available?

Thx

Last post on this

Post by Guest »

First of all, I didn't post any vids Guy. I wouldnt even know the first step in trying to do so anyway. I never had the luxury to see one. All I said was what made YOU different from the other vids from independent people who people have have posted up here. And as for the other thing about "So and So's" website. That's her business not yours Guy. I respect her anonymity. Do not incenuate otherwise. Nobody went and searched out anyone from your vids. That's kinda impossible since they're not using their real names anyway. But what the hey. If your putting out another site ok. Goog luck. Maybe now we all can see what those pics floating around were all about. I hope they're good. That's my 2 cents.