The Fraternal Order (remastered) series

ASFR Writings and Stories
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Re: The Fraternal Order (remastered) series

Post by Leem »

Hoping to get an LTBSA update in place by Valentine, although it might be a bit of a rush, but whatever happens part 7 & 8 will be there.

(Although for editing purposes I do have to perform an online conversion from .docx to .doc, and thence open Word to convert .doc to .htm [filtered]... so no pressure, right?!)
Ever notice that all the trouble in this world is caused by people trying to get rid of troublemakers?
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by asfrmaster »

Any word on a new update? looking forward to seeing new additions on LTBSA
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

In this chapter of the Fraternal Order: Dean Kessler takes Jack Claussen down into the bowels of the Muse to reveal another secret of the Pygmalion's. Stanley Pitt finds himself in a rather embarrassing position in the Hall of Statuary. Back in the Great Room, the latest Miss Pygmalion is finally crowned, but where is Bebe Kessler?

Hit the free download button on Deviantart to read the story. If anyone has any issues reading it in the current format, you'll have to wait to read it on the LTBSA whenever the next update comes.

https://www.deviantart.com/zapped13

Author’s note: A special thanks to minus269C for his interpretive artwork and suggesting the term cryo-bunker (which is totally fitting!) You can find his other ASFR-related artwork here: www.deviantart.com/minus269c

Enjoy your extended holiday weekend. :D
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"