Lady as a living statue or mannequin

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
neisy03
50+ FIMS Regular

Lady as a living statue or mannequin

Post by neisy03 »

Since someone has shared ai generated images, i'll also share mine, and also my particular thing.

Role:

I'm not just into freeze or timestop, I want the lady to be roleplaying an actual statue or mannequin.

If she's a statue, I want her to be full white, wearing thick white makeup, and white costume, not necessarily white body paint, just a white tights and some ornaments will do.

If she's a mannequin, I want her to wear very heavy uncanny valley makeup to make her look like made in white plastic. The level of mark mannequin makeup.

And of course, she has to stay still.

I like it more if she is posing standing, arms slightly bent forward. her face has a fixed emotion, either slightly smiling or just a blank emotion. and she is either has a blank stare to nowhere or slightly closed eyes.

Scenario:

She is doing living statue/mannequin either as her job or as a punishment to her.

As a job, she works as a statue in a park, event, or a private garden. people or her friends are taking pictures of her, some are trying to make her laugh, while she keeps her character as statue/mannequin by not moving at all.

As a punishment, she accidentally broke a very expensive kind of statue/mannequin. The owner gives her options, either she pay it or replace the statue/mannequin by herself. She chose to replace it by herself, so everyday she has to go to the place and wear heavy makeup and costume, then just pose there for the whole day. Then, she just repeat these everyday/week until she has done equal work as if she paid the statue/mannequin. While being statue/mannequin, sometimes the owner will come in front of her and says something about the situation. Of course, she keeps her character, not moving at all.

Now, these are the images i tried to create via ai, that so far resembles my criteria.

(If you know an actual show that does these or something similar, please let me know)

a scene in a soap opera where a lady performing as white female living statue as her job in an exhibit in a garden. she is staring to nowhere. she shows no emotion but slightly smirking. arms slightly raised forward. people are laughing a.jpg
a scene in a soap opera where a young lady performing as white female living statue as her job in an exhibit in a garden. she is staring to nowhere. she shows no emotion but slightly smirking. one arm slightly raised forward. holding a va (2).jpg
a scene in a soap opera where a young lady performing as white female living statue as her job in an exhibit in a garden. she is staring to nowhere. she shows no emotion but slightly smirking. one arm slightly raised forward. holding a va (3).jpg
a scene in a soap opera where a young lady performing as white female living statue as her job in an exhibit in a garden. she is staring to nowhere. she shows no emotion but slightly smirking. one arm slightly raised forward. holding a va (4).jpg
a scene in a soap opera where a young lady performing as white female living statue as her job in an exhibit in a garden. she is staring to nowhere. she shows no emotion but slightly smirking. one arm slightly raised forward. holding a va (5).jpg
Last edited by neisy03 on Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
neisy03
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: Lady as a living statue or mannequin

Post by neisy03 »

a scene in a soap opera where a young lady performing as white female living statue as her job in an exhibit in a garden. she is staring to nowhere. she shows no emotion but slightly smirking. one arm slightly raised forward. holding a va (6).jpg
a scene in a soap opera where a young lady performing as white female living statue as her job in an exhibit in a garden. she is staring to nowhere. she shows no emotion but slightly smirking. one arm slightly raised forward. holding a va.jpg
a scene in a soap opera where a young lady performing as white female living statue as her job in an exhibit in a garden. she is staring to nowhere. she shows no emotion but slightly smirking. one arm slightly raised forward. holding a vase. people a.jpg
mannequinmetallic
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by mannequinmetallic »

Nicely done! These are all quite good. Which AI program are you using? Bing? Also, would you be willing to share the prompt you're using to create them?
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I agree, these are pretty cool. I think AI is giving the ASFR world a much-needed jumpstart to be perfectly honest. Keep up the nice work. :D
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
neisy03
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by neisy03 »

zapped13 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:45 am I agree, these are pretty cool. I think AI is giving the ASFR world a much-needed jumpstart to be perfectly honest. Keep up the nice work. :D
Somehow, maybe when it can create a realistic full length film.
but I still prefer real people and scenarios though.