Timestop Hentai Manga

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
valiance heart
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Timestop Hentai Manga

Post by valiance heart »

Since I'm uploading some files on the ftp might as well put up a few more files I found on some japanese forums. Some of you have probably seen them already, but I'll put them up anyway for the sake of posterity. Listing them down I'm putting:

Watch-men - a student has a stopwatch and uses it to have fun with his bossomy teacher, and two of his school mates

Jigen - a student finds that time suddenly stopped and proceeds to satisfy himself with his rigid teacher

Itazura - a student (boy japanese students sure get lucky with time quite a bit, huh?) messes with his female classmates when he finds time frozen all of sudden
freezetime6
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by freezetime6 »

Man, those were great! They were a little confusing to follow though. I really hope you can find more dude. Hopefully you can find some translations too.
Tekka
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Tekka »

remeber that manga is read right to left, verus to us who read left to right. :twisted: sorry, it's kinda confusing to get use to. but i think i can see why they do it that way.

Tek
valiance heart
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by valiance heart »

Sorry, forgot to mention that. I read a lot of translated manga so it's second nature to me to read manga from right to left.
The Great Entropy
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by The Great Entropy »

I have a translated version of Watch-men. I've uploaded it at the ftp server.
freezetime6
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by freezetime6 »

Anybody else have any other timestop manga?
FreezAntix
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by FreezAntix »

Valiance, thanks for the contributions. I enjoyed all three comic strips.