Sorry to disappoint you guys :(

New clips or pics from TV Shows
The Freeze Fan
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Sorry to disappoint you guys :(

Post by The Freeze Fan »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlhygo1cCa8&NR

I guess he won't be stopping time any time soon...
Guy Talon

Post by Guy Talon »

There was no indication in that behind-the-scenes piece that the character doesn't stop time. In fact, I think he will throughout the first season (if, that is, the show lasts...I heard it's not very good).

I know someone who works on the show. I will have to ask him if there are any freezes.
Mastermind
FIMS Contributor

Post by Mastermind »

The pilot episode was on tonight. Although he didn't freeze time there, the teaser for upcoming episodes showed a blink-and-you'll-miss-it freeze scene (you could clearly see a little girl frozen in the middle of jumping rope). So don't write this show off as a loss yet...

An encore of the pilot episode is on tomorrow night, and I think both Scifi and USA are going to be rerunning them too, in case you miss it.
wolfman96

Post by wolfman96 »

I think the show has potential after what I saw last week. But then again, Lost starts next week so that will have my undivided attention-unless a freeze scene appears somewhere!
wolverine1

time stop

Post by wolverine1 »

it looke like not only will there be time stopped next week, but also a villian who freezes people
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Well, I saw episode 3. There was a freeze, though it was short and pretty much pure FX. Still, it wasn't as cheesy looking as some FX-freezes (the sort of photograph look with the dess-defined colors) and I'm pretty sure the bit where he moved the school girl was a live-freeze, so there is potential should he ever use this side of his power again (hopefully around the woman in Los Vegas he'll probably meet soon).

As for the guy who can supposedly freeze people solid, nothing new there. It just seems like this guy can somehow control people's bodies.

I'll whip up a clip from Heroes when I can.
Mastermind
FIMS Contributor

Post by Mastermind »

I uploaded the clip from last week's episode. It looks like he'll do it again next week; the teaser showed him putting a half-spilled drink into a woman's hand.