Niche Clips - The basement

New clips or pics from Movies
gazmanofaus
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Niche Clips - The basement

Post by gazmanofaus »

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=61

A movie here called Dollinger's Doll. I think you will like it. There are a few stores here that are beginning to do a little freeze/imobilized work.
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

which stores are they
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

The basement-just scroll down the page. This was a custom that somebody in the community had made, although I can't take credit for it.

There's a couple stores that have been doing them for quite sometime, but I would question the quality. I can't speak for the other stores, and I'm not into the violent and bloody nonsense, but I did purchase two morgue fantasy clips from the Basement: teenage overdose 1 and to die young part 2, and the picture quality is very good and near DVD. The sets are also quite realistic and imaginative. The models were very good at holding their stares and not blinking, (which is something I'm very particular about). I haven't gotten around to buying the Dollinger's doll one yet, so I can't offer a review.

My only complaint is that they don't take credit cards- you have to write an electronic check,(which I won't do), or send a check or money order.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Re: Niche Clips - The basement

Post by readinghypnotist »

gazmanofaus wrote:http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=61

A movie here called Dollinger's Doll. I think you will like it. There are a few stores here that are beginning to do a little freeze/imobilized work.
:? Hmmmm... I don't think I could enjoy that too much knowing she was supposed be DEAD. I think I'll just wait for Nickel's next work. (or possibly Guy Talon or Lord Hypno, if they ever get around to it again). :roll:
spaz3z
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by spaz3z »

el salvador wrote:which stores are they

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=87
This store has quite a few clips with the statue theme, I haven't downloaded any so I don't know the quality though.
FreezAntix
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by FreezAntix »

The quality for those are not as good...kind of graining when you maximize the screen. I have two vids from them. One of the vids did not work the first time I downloaded it...I was about to have a fit if I couldn't get my money back but Niche clip has 24 help service through email and they were able to settle the whole issue for me within the same day...in fact in the matter of an hour. But yeah that store doesn't put out very good quality videos and they spend a lot of time doing camera pans...if you're to those kind of videos go for it. I would recommend you buy one video and see if you like it or not. I have two...they're good enough I guess. They would be better if the price was lower. The Basement, Chris's corner and PKF puts out great quality vids worth every penny...if you're into what they are putting out.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I'd rather watch slow moving camera pans of a cute girl on a slab, than sit through the usual scenarios of cough and freeze, sneeze and freeze, or let's freeze each other back and forth for the next half hour because we don't have any kind of decent storyline.

. . . But that's just me! 8)
Last edited by zapped13 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
FreezAntix
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by FreezAntix »

There are not a lot of American specifically made freeze movies. So we kind of have to take what we could. I'm lucky or cursed I have other interest that would suffice my appetite. The Japanese Rocket and VR make some great freeze films. I really wish an American producer would make some too. As much as I love seeing Japanese girls frozen...I am an American and I like diversity. In America we could have Asians, Latinas, African Americans and so on frozen...endless possibilities. Nickle and Guy are really the only people that make any decent freeze movies an America with a fun theme. I have bought vids from both and are satisfied with my buys. There are a handful of small productions on Niche that do pretty good ones too. Only problem is not everyone is in to they kind of stuff that Niche has.

Our fetish is not really mainstream so we really don't have that much to compare when in comes to specially made videos. I'll take whatever is on the market aimed at us with no complaints. I really don't care if they act dead or not...it's all fake when it comes down to it. Pure entertainment.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

FreezAntix wrote:There are not a lot of American specifically made freeze movies. As much as I love seeing Japanese girls frozen...I am an American and I like diversity. In America we could have Asians, Latinas, African Americans and so on frozen...endless possibilities.When it comes down to it. Pure entertainment.
Yep, I'll agree with this. I understand that they have a limited budget to work with. I also applaud the fact that those guys are making the effort to supply the community. It doesn't mean I'm going to bow down to the screen and give up an offering though! :lol:
Last edited by zapped13 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
gazmanofaus
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Please consider

Post by gazmanofaus »

I can assure everyone that the quality is excellent and I have been able to purchase via credit card. You load funds in to Niche Clips account. I have had no trouble with any transaction. I, also am not into the blood and gore or death stuff but I did offer these guys a suggestion regarding freeze genre scene time ago and they seem to have responded. the clips are very good value for money. I have every one of Nickels productions and will continue to support him, this is just another avenue and it does have adult content. This particular clip I refer to here does have a very good actress who remains blank faced and rigid throughout. I also like a little of the sinister side; the capture. This is something Nickel has stayed away from preferring to stay with lighthearted trickery. I just thought that I should make the community aware of this other avenue.