Freeze "fantasy camp."

youtube and other online videos
tehstory
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Freeze "fantasy camp."

Post by tehstory »

It's something I thought about a long while ago, and only recently considered again. I pose this notion to the community's hypnotist producers - what do you think?

(1) It is exactly what it sounds like. For a fee, just as one would pay for a custom, the customer would select the models, set the ground rules and be able to come on set and "direct" the video. Particular fetishes and camera angles would be the focus. The video would then be up for sale, again, like current custom productions.

(2) Another thought was that for a higher fee, the customer could be hypnotized along with the models and then participate, being frozen, posed, and also freezing the models and posing them. Pretty much just like the videos go now, just with a first-person role. Personally, I would want to keep such a video private, taking the sole copy home with me, so the fee would have to be high enough to compensate the producer for the lack of sales. Perhaps the cost could be subsidized by the models taking part in a separate film on the same day.

Just thinking out loud. I do not have the funds at present to do either, but I am sure that others do and would jump at the chance.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Re: Freeze "fantasy camp."

Post by Lord Hypno »

tehstory wrote:It's something I thought about a long while ago, and only recently considered again. I pose this notion to the community's hypnotist producers - what do you think?

(1) It is exactly what it sounds like. For a fee, just as one would pay for a custom, the customer would select the models, set the ground rules and be able to come on set and "direct" the video. Particular fetishes and camera angles would be the focus. The video would then be up for sale, again, like current custom productions.

(2) Another thought was that for a higher fee, the customer could be hypnotized along with the models and then participate, being frozen, posed, and also freezing the models and posing them. Pretty much just like the videos go now, just with a first-person role. Personally, I would want to keep such a video private, taking the sole copy home with me, so the fee would have to be high enough to compensate the producer for the lack of sales. Perhaps the cost could be subsidized by the models taking part in a separate film on the same day.

Just thinking out loud. I do not have the funds at present to do either, but I am sure that others do and would jump at the chance.

Hate to pop your bubble but it would never work. the cost would be too high for a normal person. i assume most would producers would do this but i would ask you you to pay for the models cost in option 1 just because you are making the video to your standards and it may not sell at all. so i would need to not loose any money. i would not mind taking the risk of me getting paid for time ,equipment,editing and access to models.

for option 2 you looking at 2 to 3 times the cost because it will never see the light of day most of us use profits from past videos to fund the next so with out having anything.

then there's the fact your exposing the models to (sorry this will sound very bad i don't mean it as an insult) the customer. while your there making something special and very personal the model is not she just doing a shoot. trust me when i say it's harder then you think, myself being a freeze lover and a producer it was hard to turn off part of myself to stay professional. you would possible put the model on edge and thing's would go down hill fast. unless you get a model or two that are from an adult background then again the cost would go up

Fear is The Mind Killer
tehstory
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by tehstory »

Heh, you are right - "exposed to the customer" says it all, no offense taken. One would have to be as reserved as you are to make it work. Not impossible, but the producer would have to know and trust the buyer very well to risk bringing him/her into the circle.

I assumed costs would be insane. Hence the "fantasy" in "fantasy camp."
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

tehstory wrote:Heh, you are right - "exposed to the customer" says it all, no offense taken. One would have to be as reserved as you are to make it work. Not impossible, but the producer would have to know and trust the buyer very well to risk bringing him/her into the circle.

I assumed costs would be insane. Hence the "fantasy" in "fantasy camp."
well assuming 2 adult friendly models full nude $150-200 and hour per model (the clock start's when they get there) if you on the ball and have a good script and receptive models you run for about 3 hours 25-45 for induction/ pre-talk then shoot 2 hours and the rest is tape change/Smoke break. then location cheap motel's are tacky you want a suite or a studio so 125-250 depending on the place. and because you have the place book more then just the 2 models they may flake so plan for 3 or 4 shoot in a day (not all nude go with what you can afford) that way if some one flakes it's not a total loss.

so a dream day would be $1500-2000 at least that a rough ball bark

Fear is The Mind Killer
vmteck
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by vmteck »

Well I'm no producer, but I've spent money on a few customs in the past. A few yrs. back I hired a custom video company to produce a 4 girl freeze fetish video about 20-25 min. long. At that time I had NO idea what it'd take to make one. It was along the lines of a David lee roth "cali girls" video having models collected and posed in line in bikinis and nude. The video would not be cheap (4 figures). But I picked out the 4 fetish models and paid half down for vid. and the producer told me 4 weeks. Well week after week he gave me updates informing me that either 1 or 2 models couldn't make it...could they postpone...etc. One reason after another. In the mean time he had to pay the ones that did. Not really his fault. I had to give up entire venture and lost funds in the process. My hats off to you producers who continue to give the rest of us our freeze-fetish "fix".

V...
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

This actually sounds like it would make a good storyline for the Legacy of Timeless Beauty Archives. Maybe a hybrid mash-up of Dmuk's "Incredible Impromptu Mannequins" and Jukebox's "Freeze-Frame."

First there's the newly weds on their honeymoon. Some close friends of theirs have already been on the retreat a few times and suggested that it would be a fun trip to go on. (Of course they have already been hypnotized not only to freeze on command, but to support the program by recruiting other young couples). You could also have the couple that's bored with their marriage so they try something different hoping to rekindle their sex life. And behind it all is the swinging older couple who host the weekend retreat; a husband that's a hypnotic pervert and his wife who is already hypnotized to do his evil bidding!

The couples might start out going along willingly, thinking that hypnosis is just plain hokey and it's all part of the fun of the adult getaway. In the end, they could be longing to be frozen and posed over and over again! Wife swapping, freezing on command, critiquing the poses,etc, etc. Just think of the possibilities! :D
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

zapped! wrote: In the end, they could be longing to be frozen and posed over and over again! Wife swapping, freezing on command, critiquing the poses,etc, etc. Just think of the possibilities! :D
you could add known and unknown looping (girl get stuck in a loop by her man he leaves and someone takes advantage of her loop). could also rewind people may be a wife get mad she was stuck in a loop giving a bj because she was let out of the loop and another man was there you rewind her to fix the problem.

Fear is The Mind Killer