New Stop Non asain

New clips or pics from Movies
HAL
<25 FIMS Newbie

New Stop Non asain

Post by HAL »

DORM ROOM FREEZE x 3
Introducing: Anya
Starring: Belle & Vivian Jade w/ Johnny W.

Warning: Nudity..and fantasy underage drinking..

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... e_prev.jpg

HAL
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Re: New Stop Non asain

Post by Jay »

Where do you go to purchase this?
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by asfrmaster »

go to nicheclips.com and set up an account. Then us a credit card and put money in the fund so you can purchase the video you want after you deposited money.

The studio is called Chris Corner
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

asfrmaster wrote:go to nicheclips.com and set up an account. Then us a credit card and put money in the fund so you can purchase the video you want after you deposited money.

The studio is called Chris Corner
how do you do that i singed up but all i got was an email that said

Thank you for opening an account at NicheClips.
For the account to be active, funds must be added by mail order.
Please provide your full name and email that you used to open the account.
Please send Check, Cash or Money order in the amount of your choice (minimum of $20.00).
Please make all checks or money orders payable to S.P.
Once we receive funds, we will add them to your account and email you your account login details.

until then i cant even log in and look at the store and have no clue how much the clip is ?

Fear is The Mind Killer
Shadowaa
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Post by Shadowaa »

check this thread about it: http://www.deadskirts.com/superboard/vi ... b1d32b3bfb

Summary: they changed to money per letter to prevent attacks or something like that.
HAL
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by HAL »

TO Order Heres Chris Browns E-Mail Address
chrisbrown.corner@gmail.com

An His Mailing Address

Tell him I Sent You :mrgreen: HAL

> > > > Ila Hamilton. She handles all the money.
> > > > >
> > > > > Ila Hamilton
> > > > > 6335 NE 26th Ave
> > > > > Portland, Or. 97211
gots12000
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by gots12000 »

Gotta say, I'm not real comfortable with the way niche clips handles their account sign up now. Send them money just to get access to their site to see if I want to buy anything?
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

It's a cheesy way of doing things, but nicheclips has been like that for as long as I can remember. You also have to deposit money in pre-determined amounts, so you always have money left over in your account. That way you have to keep going back. Say you have to deposit $25 and a movie is $17.00, now you have 8 bucks left. Another movie comes along and it's $15 bucks. Now you have to deposit $25 again, etc... Takes a while to use up your funds on the exact amount. :?
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
gaijin
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by gaijin »

I have a membership there and I only put in $10 electronically from time to time. I didn't have to mail in anything. Then again, I've had this membership for 2 years now so yeah...
Kabalouzo
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Kabalouzo »

Same here gaijin.

Due to the content they offer I think they try to be a bit cautious in who they let view there material.

I mean having to send money before you look certainly isn't very appealing. Also, now days there are so many other ways to get hold of freeze material, I personally wouldn't bother.

I find a lot of their material mediocre to be honest with the exception of a few. My two favourite stores closed anyway so have not really made a purchase in some time.
gottocollectthemall
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by gottocollectthemall »

They started posting freeze content on c4s store now there no real need to join I am member have been long time for freeze content not snuff content which is what the site is primarily all about :/

rawmeat is c4s store name.
HAL
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by HAL »

If you Use the E-Mail
I Gave for Chris
you can Deal Only with Him.
an he can give you list of what he has
Freeze or Stop Action
HE even Gives a DICOUNT on What he Saves
by Dealing with him Directly.

HAL
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

I don't feel comfortable sending in deposits and I definitely wouldn't like having money left after a purchase. Sorry, no deal for me.
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Chris B
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Chris B »

Hello Everyone! Thanks! I did not even know this site existed until HAL made me privy! :D

Please dont be discouraged by nicheclips and the way they do things. It is for a reason, and that is the reason they are the only company that I will trust with my money and products. Very good people!

Well i have some previews for you all!!

I have been Freeze Posing for a while so here we go:

1) "Dorm Room Freeze":w/ Jizzabelle, Anya, Vivian Jade

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... e_prev.jpg

2) "Love Doll Inc." w/ Starli

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... l_prev.jpg

3) "Coco The Frozen Flirt" w/ Coco

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... t_prev.jpg

4) "Irma Freezes Samantha" w/ Samantha & Irma

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... 2_prev.jpg

5) "New Age Model Freeze" w/ Samantha

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... z_prev.jpg

6) "Freeze The Bitch" w/ Kyra

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... h_prev.jpg

7) "More Frozen Assets" w/ Nyxon

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... en_prv.jpg

8) "Frozen Assets 2" w/ Zayda J.

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... _2_prv.jpg

Hope that is something to chew on for a while. We have about 6 more custom videos in the works, so check us out, if you have issues ordering videos from nicheclips, then email me at: chrisbrown.corner@gmail.com and we can always work something out. Thanks everyone, and it is great to be here, hopefully we can have some fun! Chris
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by asfrmaster »

6 in the making!!!! i can't wait.

My favourites were Love doll inc and coco the frozen flirt.

I think a short series would be interesting with a building of a collection to be honest, just a thought
khangkhungkhernitz27
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by khangkhungkhernitz27 »

Hello everyone! I just wanna ask if this website is just for U.S territory only..I mean, i've seen niche clips wayback before until one day i found out that in order for you to make a tour on their site,you have to pay for it first..the problem is,i'm not from the U.S. and i don't have a credit card for some reason..and i don't know if you have a branch out there that i could transfer money to..Hope that you can help me with this..thanks and more power!
juva
FIMS Contributor

Post by juva »

What kind of prices are the clips? Tbh dont want to sign up to nicheclips but am interested in one or two clips.
anzac
FIMS Contributor

Post by anzac »

I too would be intrested if they were on c4s
Raphael
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Raphael »

anzac wrote:I too would be intrested if they were on c4s
I'm with him ^

I'm unfamiliar with how much of the revenue stream c4s takes as part of the service, however I can't imagine that it's excessive to the point that it's services would hinder potential sales. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with distributing content via a private site, it's just simply the case that I (and perhaps people on this board) trust what works. The site may work fine, but then again it may not. I don't know, so therefore I don't feel obliged to risk losing my money finding out.

The other factor for me is the payment scheme. If I purchase something, I want to pay the exact price for the item. I don't want to pay more for something, so that eventually I need to spend more in order to gain access to my remaining funds. It's a vicious cycle, and unfortunatly I have no intention of purchasing from a store that employs such tactics. My apoligies, but that's just how I feel on that matter.

Overall the quality of the clips that I've seen look pretty good, however for me personally screen caps aren't enough. I've found in the past when purchasing clips that Images and Words (^_^) can be explicitly deceptive, and as a result I've sometimes holded fire on future purchases with providers as a result. Freeze/Timestop material for example, where descriptions indicate "no blinking", and then upon purchase it's quite the opposite, things like that personally drive me insane.

So yeah, I've probably ranted now for long enough ^_^ I just figured I'd give a more in-depth insight into the potential pitfalls said producer may encounter based on the current course. One and all, please by all means think me a "dick" and ignore this if you have other opinions on the matter.

XD
Chris B
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Chris B »

HAL wrote:TO Order Heres Chris Browns E-Mail Address
chrisbrown.corner@gmail.com

An His Mailing Address

Tell him I Sent You :mrgreen: HAL

> > > > Ila Hamilton. She handles all the money.
> > > > >
> > > > > Ila Hamilton
> > > > > 6335 NE 26th Ave
> > > > > Portland, Or. 97211
This mailing address is no longer a valid one BTW...

New vid up with Vivian Jade with some great Freeze Posing and Face Molding, super sexy for sure! Here are previews:

DR. FROZEN HERO
Starring: Vivian Jade w/ Hero Wood

Warning: Nudity, Falacio, and fantasy death.

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... o_prev.jpg

Our hero was in a freak accident and has been incarcerated to nurse him back to health. His beautiful physician Dr. Vivian Pederson is in early to make sure he has his Freeze Drug that makes him incapacitated. This time she mixed in a drug to Freeze him and kill him forever so she can use him for her pleasure. He is frozen when she arrives, she sees he is in better health lately so she wants to see if his cock can freeze solid stiff too. It does work as she gives him a great stiff blowjob, licking his shaft, as he smiles, frozen. After she is done sucking she decides she wants more, but needs to give him the dose. She preps the needle, tapping it so no air gets in and shooting a little into the air to get it straight. She heads towards his neck with the syringe, but he wakes up and puts it into her neck instead, she is immediately frozen dead, stiff as a board.
Our Hero poses her in so many different ways, doing facial molding and giving her a hard time during. She looks magnificent frozen and posed like a stiff doll. he gets his jollies to, spreading her pussy and getting to finger and lick her pussy and suck her cute little breasts.
When he is done he poses her and takes off to escape from the institution.

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=43

One of my favorite Freeze Pose customs to date...Vivian Jade is just hot, there is no doubting this! Chris

Also I don't have clips4sale account but will love to have you email me and we can do a private sale if you only want a movie or two. I love making films and need feedback from folks that are into Freeze...Thanks

email me: chrisbrown.corner@gmail.com

Chris
Chris B
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Chris B »

Hello everyone! This is my favorite Freeze Pose custom of all time! Just finished it:

THE TV HOST
Starring: Dani Valentine w/ J.W.

Warning: Nudity, Freeze posing, Poisoning

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... t_prev.jpg

Ms. Eenie Bauer is a major network T.V. host, she is on an assignment interview at Bo Frost's farm in the country. She let's him know the interview was fun but now she must get back to the city. he asks if she will stay a while and she tells him the "Stuffed Animals" on the wall were creepy, and so was he a bit. J.W. asks her is she will try some of his special milk he has been working on with his special cows. She is delighted to have some and drinks it down, leaving a milk mustache. After she swigs it all down, she stands up and starts to ramble, but freezes mid sentence. Now she is frozen and pose able. J.W. Poses her all over the house in many different positions, clothing on, clothing off, glasses on , glasses off. Every different way you could imagine. He took her clothing off, and then just replaces the blazer jacket, and of course leaves the heels. He unbuttons the top button to see more cleavage. He poses her more, then he pops the question with his heirloom ring passed down from generations, and she is delighted, well so he poses her face to be delighted, but she knows no difference frozen dead. He fixes her up to be real pretty in pony tails and red lipstick, making her into his own wife doll. He then carries her through the threshold.

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=43

My favorite Freeze Pose to date, what a great job Dani V. does. Enjoy! CB