Freeze hypno clips

youtube and other online videos
C7373
50+ FIMS Regular

Freeze hypno clips

Post by C7373 »

A video with a bunch of freeze hypno clips here.

[REDACTED]

If anyone knows where I can find the full videos for these too that would be appreciated
Partock
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: Freeze hypno clips

Post by Partock »

[REDACTED]

but ... yea only option to pay 240 for full access is great ... in the past he offered his clips separately...
sjacomida
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by sjacomida »

C7373 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:22 am A video with a bunch of freeze hypno clips here.

[REDACTED]

If anyone knows where I can find the full videos for these too that would be appreciated
[REDACTED]

This is some serious creepo vibes here.
Tanma
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Tanma »

sjacomida wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:57 pm
C7373 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:22 am A video with a bunch of freeze hypno clips here.

[REDACTED]

Most of those girls [REDACTED]

this is not true at all. [REDACTED]
sjacomida
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by sjacomida »

Tanma wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:30 am
sjacomida wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:57 pm

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED].

this is not true at all. only the ones in the first 5 seconds of the video look like [REDACTED].
[REDACTED]

Even if it's just 1% that's [REDACTED] maybe asking for it isn't the smartest idea and instead this should be reported to Patreon or Youtube or whatever.
freezefantasy
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by freezefantasy »

[REDACTED]

I'd steer clear of this collection/creator.
Best,

FF
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Post by tinyspider »

Y'all are blowing this way out of proportion. On one hand, not a single second of that YouTube link has anything that would be considered "C.P." (it's on YouTube goddamn) so chill out a little bit. On the other hand, it takes a single second of looking at that video and the patreon to come to the conclusion that it's a scam or at the very least someone trying to poach content from an extremely dubious "content creator", and not cool at all to ask if someone could share such content.
C7373, use some common sense with your finds, if it looks like it shouldn't belong here, please, refrain from posting it, specially asking "if anyone knows where I can find full videos" on content like that. This is a board for adults, keep that in mind.
Sjacomida, unless you want to see this board nuked out of this orbit, stop making posts using the "C.P." term to call every video where actors might look young, Google crawls this shit and, your comments only contribute to draw all kinds of negative attention to the board. There's a report button for that purpose. Use it.
I'm locking this thread and deleting all bad terms and links, just in case. Peace out.