New clips or pics from Movies
yendis
FIMS Contributor

Stop the Time 11

Post by yendis »

FreezAntix
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by FreezAntix »

So I'm a FIMS warrior now...pretty badass...I'm on the internet way too much for my good.

Time Stop 11 looks aright I guess...I still want to see it by all means but Rocket has been putting out some good stuff recently. Rocket Time Stop Pt.2 is still the best in my book that I have seen in long time. It's going to be hard to top. I don't TS11 is going to do it. But I'm a fan of all TS movies so I'm game to see this one once it is out. Rocket is putting a video out too on the same date...they're video sort of looks better. The whole fast food theme is hot. Not sure what the theme is in TS11 looks like the normal random stuff they put out. Anyways thanks for the heads up as alway Yendis. Looking forward to seeing this one regardless of how I feel about it. If it makes it out to the torrents or not.
FreezAntix

Post by FreezAntix »

So did anyone put this vid up yet...or does anyone know where I could go to search for it. Thanks
yendis
FIMS Contributor

Post by yendis »

FreezAntix wrote:So did anyone put this vid up yet...or does anyone know where I could go to search for it. Thanks
Need a little patience, FreezAntix, I'm sure the Christmas present will come :P

cheers
yendis
FreezAntix

Post by FreezAntix »

thanks for responding Yendis. I wishing here for that present. I'll be on the look out.
hto355
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by hto355 »

Finally out, but just a heads up that this torrent has 9 different videos.
Pick only (VSPDS381).avi on the torrent program review screen or youll be downloading 10.7 GB of other videos - (TS 11 is only 1.29GB)
The new Rocket TS (RCT072) is also here if you want to download that.
Enjoy and please seed.

http://www.jandown.info/link.php?ref=y1QfDwqk0g
yendis
FIMS Contributor

Post by yendis »

thanks hto :lol:

cheers
yendis
FreezAntix

Post by FreezAntix »

Thanks Hto and to all who seeded...I'm still seeding too for the next couple of hours. For those who have gotten this already and seen it what do you think of it? Has V&R redeemed themselves or is Rocket still one up them?
timeguy
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by timeguy »

I've waited throughout eleven V&R films for this.

http://img127.hotlinkimage.com/img.php? ... QxMzgmcnU9

Rocket wins.
FreezAntix

Post by FreezAntix »

That was my favorite part too...the rest of the movie wasn't that great but better than V&R. The last Rocket movie before this one is going to be really hard to top IMHO
timeguy
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by timeguy »

FreezAntix wrote:That was my favorite part too...the rest of the movie wasn't that great but better than V&R. The last Rocket movie before this one is going to be really hard to top IMHO
Yeah, I skimmed through the V&R movie and it all seemed to be a disappointment. Something just seems... boring about the current V&Rs.

I was alright with the first scene in the Rocket movie, second scene is one of my favorites of all timestop scenes, and I actually haven't watched the fast food scene yet.
FreezAntix

Post by FreezAntix »

The fast food scene doesn't come close to that second scene. The V&R Movie wasn't horrible especially since we got it for free...but V&R use to be really good back in the day its sad to see what they have become. The first scene in Stop the time 11 was pretty good my favorite a long with the scene in the doctor's office. The homeless guy in the first scene disgusted me though. The Rocket movie is clearly the better movie here and this is coming from a long time V&R fan too.
hto355
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by hto355 »

Rocket special is way better, models are prettier, acting is great and Im impressed at how they can go minutes at a time without blinking or maybe its the way they edit the film.
I also liked Rocket part 2, my favorite scene was (the tutor and student)
FreezAntix

Post by FreezAntix »

hto355 wrote:Rocket special is way better, models are prettier, acting is great and Im impressed at how they can go minutes at a time without blinking or maybe its the way they edit the film.
I've said it before but it's worth it to say it again that movie was the best time stop film I've seen so far...easily one of my all time favs. I like the eye doctor scene and the final bus scene, that scene alone was just amazing.
timeguy
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by timeguy »

FreezAntix wrote:
hto355 wrote:Rocket special is way better, models are prettier, acting is great and Im impressed at how they can go minutes at a time without blinking or maybe its the way they edit the film.
I've said it before but it's worth it to say it again that movie was the best time stop film I've seen so far...easily one of my all time favs. I like the eye doctor scene and the final bus scene, that scene alone was just amazing.
Aww, no love for the tutor scene in rocket special?

I really only liked the first girl in the bus scene, but the scene itself was really great.

My favorite, though I don't know if it would still be now (Haven't seen it in a while), is I can stop time 6 from V&R.
FreezAntix

Post by FreezAntix »

I like all the scenes in Rocket Special Part II but those were my favorite. The Tutor scene was very good too. As far Stop the time part 6 by V&R I thought that one was okay my favorite scene was the classroom that Teacher was really HOT.