Video games scene of freeze

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
puducu
Keeper of the Seven Keys

Video games scene of freeze

Post by puducu »

Hello, there is about video games with scenes of freeze.
Here is a small list:

Final Fantasy X (Playstation 2): There is a scene at the beginning of the game or a person stop the time to discuss with the central figure.
Small craftiness: Buy a weapon with the capacity of fossil. Strike your partner. The person struck will be transformed in stone. Valid for the X2.

Sudeki (XBOX): In 3/4 of the game we see a magician stop the time and freeze quite the persons.

Mortal Kombat (all computer): Not the effort to speak about it SUB-ZERO takes charge of everything.

Prince of Persia: The sand of time (all computer): The Prince has the power to play with the time. In the game you are followed by farah
the daughter of maharadja.Approach you of her and use the power of time.

Dead or Alive 2 (Playstation 2), Dead or Alive Ultimate (XBOX): Valid for 2 games. Go to the mode record battle: Fight and after the battle, you can make an stop on image, turn around the fighters, rewind and zoom.

Summer Heat Beach Volleyball (Playstation 2): The game tracks down automatically beautiful action and re-compensates for you with a slow motion you can make an stop on image, turn around the players, rewind and zoom.

Outlaw Volleyball (all computer): As for Summer Heat Beach Volleyball.

Jade Empire (XBOX): In the middle of the game, a person transforms you in stone. Valid for everything the persons.

Not a real freeze but it's funny.

Enjoy.
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Post by tinyspider »

At the ebnd of half life 2 (PC) time stops and you can walk around Alyx (your female sidekick in the game)
puducu
Keeper of the Seven Keys

Post by puducu »

araenae wrote:At the ebnd of half life 2 (PC) time stops and you can walk around Alyx (your female sidekick in the game)
The game on XBOX is the same?
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Post by tinyspider »

puducu wrote: The game on XBOX is the same?
No, as far as I know, the only available version of half life for XBOX is half life 1

I have a clip of that timestop somewhere... I'll upload it tomorrow
puducu
Keeper of the Seven Keys

Post by puducu »

araenae wrote:
No, as far as I know, the only available version of half life for XBOX is half life 1

I have a clip of that timestop somewhere... I'll upload it tomorrow
Thank you, I believe that I am going to buy
Mastermind
FIMS Contributor

Post by Mastermind »

araenae wrote:
Actually, Half-life 2 was also ported to the original Xbox. Of course, it came out right about the same time that the Xbox 360 was launched, so maybe that's why you didn't hear about it. Incidentally, Half-life 2 Episode One has the flip side of that freeze scene, showing Alyx getting unfrozen and rescued. I'll see if I can make a copy of that one too.
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Post by tinyspider »

Mastermind wrote:
araenae wrote:
Actually, Half-life 2 was also ported to the original Xbox. Of course, it came out right about the same time that the Xbox 360 was launched, so maybe that's why you didn't hear about it. Incidentally, Half-life 2 Episode One has the flip side of that freeze scene, showing Alyx getting unfrozen and rescued. I'll see if I can make a copy of that one too.
wow, didn't knew that, thanks for the info, I've been misleading a lot of friends!! :lol: :lol:
Mastermind
FIMS Contributor

Post by Mastermind »

I uploaded both half-life 2 clips to my public upload directory on the FIMS site. And besides those clips, if you play episode one with the commentary enabled, there are a couple places where while you're listening to the audio everyone (including Alyx) freezes, but you can still move and shoot.

I also discovered another clip that I recorded some time ago and completely forgot about, back when I was messing around with Unreal Tournament 2004. I uploaded that one too, if anyone's interested.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Hey Mastermind, what program to you recommend for making clips from VGs?
Mastermind
FIMS Contributor

Post by Mastermind »

Zero wrote:Hey Mastermind, what program to you recommend for making clips from VGs?
Fraps is good, available at http://www.fraps.com
puducu
Keeper of the Seven Keys

Post by puducu »

Tomb Raider Anniversary (ps2,xbox360,pc): Level 7, climb on King Midas hand, Lara Croft is turning into gold.

BloodRayne 2(ps2,xbox,pc): Rayne has power to freeze time.
Cheat Code to unlock this power: WANT THIS DARK REALITY TAINT QWEEF (master code).
STONEY
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by STONEY »

how is the Final Fantasy X one?? :)
The Freeze Fan
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by The Freeze Fan »

It is breif, maybe 10 seconds long. A few women who the main character, Tidus, speaks to in the very beginning of the game are seen frozen, in the state of running away. A small child appears and says one line which I vaguely remember, "Don't cry." I think he says that and then disappears, and time starts up again. The freeze occurs within the first 10 minutes of the game. I think you can find it on youtube.

Time does not stop again, but there are spells you can use during battles which can turn bad guys to stone. You can also use them on three playable female characters, Yuna, Rikku, and Lulu.

There is also Payne, who appears in the sequel. She is a bit of a goth chick, and can also get frozen.

If you love RPGs and have a Ps2, play both Final Fantasy X and X2! You'll enjoy it regardless of ASFR content.
STONEY
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by STONEY »

hmmm I want to see some clips now!! :)